Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could ask Coach Marshall one question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    Simple: We didn't play valley teams whose best strategy against WSU is to muck up the game, grab, hold, and flop.

I mean we played one team that tried to physically beat us - Pittsburgh - but obviously that did not work out for them.
    Crayton was a better team. But for the grace of the selection, committee giving us the easiest draw in the history of the tourney is the only reason we made the final 4 and they didnt.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Crayton was a better team. But for the grace of the selection, committee giving us the easiest draw in the history of the tourney is the only reason we made the final 4 and they didnt.
      Especially how we lucked our way into the best performance against the ultimate National Championship team since the beginning of February where they lost in the FIFTH OT to Notre Dame. 5 freaking overtimes. Are you kiddin' me?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Baker only had three days of practice with the team prior the St. Louis Tournament after 3 months of inactivity. With his addition to the roster, roles changed and the Chemistry clicked in the NCAA.

Comment

I keep thinking that if not for all the injuries (Baker, Hall, Wessel, and even EO for a time) others would not have stepped up into new roles or at least more playing time. All that extra playing time was invaluable experience for these guys. If you can look for the silver lining, the injuries were a blessing in disguise. I am hoping for no more of these "little surprises" next year and that we remain healthy ALL year. Looking forward to seeing Evan back on the floor.

Comment

I, too, am looking forward to seeing Evan back on the floor. He shares some similairity with Baker in his playing style, maybe a little more defensive oriented. He is a tough player, and a go getter, and the type of player that makes everyone else better.

Comment

Here is your chance to ask Coach Marshall one question.

Wichita State Athletics is excited to announce that Men's Basketball Head Coach Gregg Marshall will be hosting a Fan Q&A Session via Twitter.

You have until 5 this evening.

Wichita State Athletics is excited to announce that Men’s Basketball Head Coach Gregg Marshall will be hosting a Fan Q&A Session via Twitter. Tweet your questions for Coach Marshall to “@GoShockers:” from now until 5PM this evening. Coach Marshall will answer select questions tomorrow afternoon at 3PM. Be sure to include “#WATCHUS” to be involved in the conversation.
              Anybody gonna ask why nobody likes him?

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                I'm sure twitter guru Double-sized Jay Alum will be right on that.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                  This might be somewhat correct. MVC schools and other fan-bases that have to compete with WSU on the court or on the recruiting trail may dislike/hate him. All of us WSU fans loves us some HC3G.

Comment

Andrew Wiggins?

Comment

I love that this thread has new life.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Five pirates have obtained 100 gold coins and have to divide up the loot. The pirates are all extremely intelligent, treacherous and selfish (especially the captain).

The captain always proposes a distribution of the loot. All pirates vote on the proposal, and if half the crew or more go "Aye", the loot is divided as proposed, as no pirate would be willing to take on the captain without superior force on their side.

If the captain fails to obtain support of at least half his crew (which includes himself), he faces a mutiny, and all pirates will turn against him and make him walk the plank. The pirates start over again with the next senior pirate as captain.

Coach Marshall, what is the maximum number of coins the captain can keep without risking his life?

[ no cheating, but the solution is on here: http://www.folj.com/puzzles/difficul...c-problems.htm ]
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                        X