Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could ask Coach Marshall one question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    :lol:

No, actually it would be, "How high do you think WSU and the MVC can realistically reach in terms of NCAA success?"
    FINAL FOUR!!!!
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      :lol:

No, actually it would be, "How high do you think WSU and the MVC can realistically reach in terms of NCAA success?"
      I think this is my favorite question. Mostly because WSU and the MVC were grouped together.

And the answer: WSU can make a final four....and the MVC will lose Creighton and add Loyola.

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pro-Keds...maybe as ugly a shoe made!

Comment

My question today would be: Which MVC program not coached by you can you see making a run to the Final Four? Sweet Sixteen? Round 1 loss by less than 10?

Comment

Fourteen does not go into thirteen, does it?

(It's late.)
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Coach, what is the last digit of pi?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                Coach, what is the last digit of pi?
                More importantly, he could tell you
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Coach, seeing as how, according to great, knowledgable scribes across the fruited plain, your departure is not only inevitable, but imminent, as you cannot compete for a national championship at WSU. When do you plan to bring Steve Eck to your staff in order to groom him as your heir apparent?
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Coach, do you ever stay at the Holiday Inn Express?

Comment

Coach, What do you think about the fact that you are not liked very much?

Oh, wait someone already asked him that.

Comment

Coach, what exactly happened at practice in the week between the Valley tournament and the Pitt game? We went from a team laboring to score and not always defending intently to deadly efficient on the offensive end and one of the best Shocker defensive teams ever.

Comment

I would turn the floor over to Dennis so he could ask one of his insightful questions
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                            Coach, what exactly happened at practice in the week between the Valley tournament and the Pitt game? We went from a team laboring to score and not always defending intently to deadly efficient on the offensive end and one of the best Shocker defensive teams ever.
                            Good point!

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanksfan View Post
                              Good point!
                              Simple: We didn't play valley teams whose best strategy against WSU is to muck up the game, grab, hold, and flop.

I mean we played one team that tried to physically beat us - Pittsburgh - but obviously that did not work out for them.
                              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                                Simple: We didn't play valley teams whose best strategy against WSU is to muck up the game, grab, hold, and flop.

I mean we played one team that tried to physically beat us - Pittsburgh - but obviously that did not work out for them.

This and the fact that the Valley teams know what we run and see it twice a year and sometimes get a full week to work on their defensive schemes. The others get a few days to prepare at the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X