No announcement yet.

How many degrees......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are good guys, but will agree they spend too much time in the front row. I met a couple of them in Greensboro back during our '06 run. I'm 32, but have been told by friends of mine who are a couple years older that a couple of those guys graduated with them...making them somewhere around 34 or so.

Comment

The Jay & Silent Bob reference is freakin' awesome!
      THose guys support the progam. They are at every home game & maybe every away game. They're active fans & I'm glad they're around.
      THe student section hasn't always been full anyway. So active Shocker supporters may as well be there. I'd like to have a representative such as Jen Sterger referenced earlier. But I sit behind the opposite goal & there has been a vacant seat there this year.
      Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
        Originally posted by Rosewood
        I always assumed they are posters here.
        Doc or Sub?!!! :)
        I sit much higher than that :D

Doc does have some nice seats though....
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

These guys are no more an embarassment than the more well-fed of our dance team members that seem to get more than their share of TV time. We have hot cheerleaders and semi-normal students, but I guess that doesn't make good TV.

Meantime, I'm looking for a cinema-wide screen.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

We've always had a nickname for "Cheesfart". We call him "House of Pain" cause he looks like the lead singer. I'll give em this. They are great fans and travel to many of the out of town games. They are always cheering for the team and never sit down. I like their enthusiasm.

Comment

I'd figure there are plenty of things that should be complained about before we start in on some guys who go to EVERY SINGLE GAME and cheer their butts off all the time. Who cares if they're in the student section? There's a small group of 90-year-old women who sit in GA, should they move to other seats? No, because they are awesome.

FWIW, I don't know any of the guys in question, but people here complain often about the crowd not getting rowdy enough and I guarantee you these guys are not what is holding us back.
              There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek
                I'd figure there are plenty of things that should be complained about before we start in on some guys who go to EVERY SINGLE GAME and cheer their butts off all the time. Who cares if they're in the student section? There's a small group of 90-year-old women who sit in GA, should they move to other seats? No, because they are awesome.

FWIW, I don't know any of the guys in question, but people here complain often about the crowd not getting rowdy enough and I guarantee you these guys are not what is holding us back.
                :good:
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

More power to these guys for making it. We could have been stuck with the MSU Pusherfart student in the front row. CU has there Overallfart and Virginfart cheerleaders in front of the birdcage. Nah.

Comment

Don't ever hate your fans for bleeding your team's colors. Have you ever seen college or NFL football fans? Wichita State is the premiere sporting event in Wichita.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                      Maybe they don't wanna grow up? Maybe they are toys r us kids?

That, my friend, is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                        Doc or Sub?!!! :)

I don't know if I should be proud or offended. Fwiw, wrong side of the Arena for me.

Comment

If loving shocker athletics is wrong.... I will never be right.
                          Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            Originally posted by Jeffrey Korchek

:good:
                            +2

And let me add that we need MORE fans like these guys (and gals), not fewer. Frankly, I'd like to see Coach throw them some love sometime.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Actually, I don't mind them one bit.

Comment

[quote="Big Ol' Badass Balla"]These guys are no more an embarassment than the more well-fed of our dance team members .

Phi Alpha

Comment

Working...
                                X