Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Valpo's house:

Makes LOLoyola's place seem like the Taj Mahal.

Valpo spends just under $14M on their sports, which (although I don't have the most recent numbers right in front of me) puts them well into the running for poorest athletic department in the Valley of Dearth.

Such a Valley move; to obscurity and beyond, as a more depressed Buzz Lightyear might say.
    Ugly! Unfortunately, Valpo was probably the single best add that could be made at this time.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Wow, only 1 school in the Horizon draws 4,000 fans per game and none of them hit 5,000.

What a dogshit league.

Comment

• Hillsboro has a nicer gym. I'm not joking.

Comment

• Just had a UNI fan jump into a discussion I was having with a Valpo guy and say that "UNI has final four level talent" ..... Um Final Four of what? The MVC maybe. Seriously might be the most delusional fanbase in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Hillsboro has a nicer gym. I'm not joking.
                ‘Yoder’ Dame (home of the fighting Amish) might even give them a run for their money.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Just had a UNI fan jump into a discussion I was having with a Valpo guy and say that "UNI has final four level talent" ..... Um Final Four of what? The MVC maybe. Seriously might be the most delusional fanbase in the country.
                  Where did this discussion take place? FantasyLand?

UNI doesn't have 1 player that could make WSU's team right now, and WSU is maybe 20-1 to go to the Final Four.

Delusional doesn't begin to describe that portion of their fanbase.

Comment

• At large possibility still alive though.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Where did this discussion take place? FantasyLand?

UNI doesn't have 1 player that could make WSU's team right now, and WSU is maybe 20-1 to go to the Final Four.

Delusional doesn't begin to describe that portion of their fanbase.
                      Twitter .. so yes FantasyLand

Comment

• I just checked and Joe Lunardi has UNI as an eight seed in the NIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                          I just checked and Joe Lunardi has UNI as an eight seed in the NIT.
                          Better finish than I would expect out of them with the lack of talent on that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                            If that's the case, I hope he also believes CEO's compensation should be tied to performance when performance is poor as well. Not just when it's good.
                            Didn't the last economic downturn teach anything? When things go bad you have to pay the CEO more so they don't leave and can help with the turnaround. 😉
                            I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• I was disappointed in UNI after they beat KU in the tournament.. They seemed to be out to prove they were a tough team in the MVC before and a little after that year, then it all dissolved by the time Creighton left. The last 4 years they were about as quality competition as ISU red.

Comment

• DJ Clayton out at Illinois State. Sinking ship.
                                Professional gas passer.

Comment

Working...
                                X