• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Illinois state is losing McIntosh after all

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

http://www.videtteonline.com/sports/...7bbba43e4.html
      Wow. Hope he finds a good situation. McIntosh and Lee were the two redeeming qualities on that team from a personal standpoint. Even if I can't stand the name that was on their jerseys.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Graduate transfer. Can play immediately. Not that it would happen, but I'd love to have him.

Just sayin... couldn't he transfer straight across with no issues now that we are in a new conference?

EDIT: I should clarify this. If we somehow lost Morris or McDuffie, that's where I'm coming from. If everyone is back, and that should be the case, he would need to go somewhere with more minutes available to a player his caliber.
        Last edited by Dave Stalwart; April 15, 2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wheathead View Post
          I'm really going to miss Evansville.

Just kidding!
          Now we have to be careful not to get ECU'd. We no longer have Drake on the schedule; now we have Tulane. There will still be reminders of the Valley.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It is my UnderstaNding that there's a gOod chance we may hear something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

http://www.videtteonline.com/sports/...7bbba43e4.html
              What a payback this could be for the Teddy Hawkins situation.......Having said that, I don't see him transferring to WSU

Comment

Are Valpo, Murray St., And Belmont still being considered?
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                  Are Valpo, Murray St., And Belmont still being considered?
                  Hopefully, but Under the circumstaNces, I'm going to assume nOt.

I have a feeling they have declined.

Comment

The Valley will fall a tic further next year:

Jim Benson @Pg_Benson

ISU coach Dan Muller said MiKyle McIntosh will declare for NBA Draft and then graduate and transfer if he doesn't go pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      The Valley will fall a tic further next year:
                      Don't worry from February 4th to today he's gone from their Savior to their 4th best player according to some of their fans. No big loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Don't worry from February 4th to today he's gone from their Savior to their 4th best player according to some of their fans. No big loss
                        It's no big deal. They lost a player, it's not like getting hit in the head by a shovel.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Those Nebraska women are hot:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            So, the plan was to get into the Chicago market with Loyola, and now possibly get into the KC market with UMKC. What could possibly be wrong with those plans?
                            I hope such things help enrollment at the wider university level, since there is no evidence that they help in either TV contracts or recruiting.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Mark Adam's tweeting that Valpo will be likely addition and ONLY addition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Mark Adam's tweeting that Valpo will be likely addition and ONLY addition.
                                This certainly fits the "easy bus ride" model as the MVC's footprint expands further east of the Missouri Valley basin.
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X