Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hmmm...wonder what would happen if UCLA or USC or some other California team was put into a pod in one of those states (or right here at IBA) for the NCAA tourney. I'm not the least bit opposed to a forced forfeit. That's what happens if you don't show up for a scheduled game, right?
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Tennessee had a great response IMG_0707.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
          I have absolutely no idea how that could be Constitutional. That's about the most obvious breach of the Interstate Commerce clause I can imagine on short notice.
          They're not doing anything to interfere with, regulate or restrict travel between states. They're just saying they won't collect tax dollars and then use those tax dollars to pay for travel to some places. Individuals have absolute freedom to go wherever they want in terms of travel anywhere in the US.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            Great. Kansas has joined the Confederacy....
            One of the states affected by California's fit of pique is South Dakota, joco. I realize they're SOUTH Dakota, but I didn't think the Confederacy reached quite that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
              I have absolutely no idea how that could be Constitutional. That's about the most obvious breach of the Interstate Commerce clause I can imagine on short notice.
              All those reckless and imflammatory "buzzwords" from last summer and November worked it appears. RESIST!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                Tennessee had a great response [ATTACH=CONFIG]4780[/ATTACH]
                That is epic
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Those california morons have really gone off the deep end. When is that big earthquake gonna happen that makes it fall into the ocean??

And does anyone else think that california definitely had much bigger problems to deal with than something like tjis?

Comment

• WSU fans know this but most K-State fans don't believe this or won't admit it, but they are widely perceived as the bottom program in the state. this was from an ESPN article by Myron Medcalf.

The following is a list of the most challenging college basketball jobs by state. Don't be surprised if you see the most prestigious or popular program in your area on this list. We've considered success relative to expectations, fan fervor, salary, job security, facilities, tradition, institutional support, staying power and recent level of drama.

Kansas: Kansas State Wildcats
                    The Wildcats have put together a solid stretch of postseason appearances in recent years. They've signed high-level recruits such as Michael Beasley and O.J. Mayo. And yet, they're still far behind King Kansas in Lawrence. That's not new, but the emergence of Wichita State, now in the American, reduces Bruce Weber's program to a perennial bronze medalist in the state.
                    Last edited by shockmonster; June 28, 2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                      WSU fans know this but most K-State fans don't believe this or won't admit it, but they are widely perceived as the bottom program in the state. this was from an ESPN article by Myron Medcalf.

The following is a list of the most challenging college basketball jobs by state. Don't be surprised if you see the most prestigious or popular program in your area on this list. We've considered success relative to expectations, fan fervor, salary, job security, facilities, tradition, institutional support, staying power and recent level of drama.

Kansas: Kansas State Wildcats
                      The Wildcats have put together a solid stretch of postseason appearances in recent years. They've signed high-level recruits such as Michael Beasley and O.J. Mayo. And yet, they're still far behind King Kansas in Lawrence. That's not new, but the emergence of Wichita State, now in the American, reduces Bruce Weber's program to a perennial bronze medalist in the state.
                      Ra Ra Ra for the Big 12. They get a silver, and a bronze medal.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I hate when threads go off on political tangents. Makes it hard to follow along, trying to decide what posts to skip over...

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                          I hate when threads go off on political tangents. Makes it hard to follow along, trying to decide what posts to skip over...
                          Agree with OregonShocker. I doubt many of us log on to Shockernet be irritated by political views we don't agree with,...I know I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            Ra Ra Ra for the Big 12. They get a silver, and a bronze medal.
                            I've always said this when they play each other. It pissed my Ku family and friends off when I mention they are playing the sunflower showdown for second place.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                              I've always said this when they play each other. It pissed my Ku family and friends off when I mention they are playing the sunflower showdown for second place.
                              There should not be a Sunflower Showdown or Trophy in basketball without WSU playing. Stop the media hype and let them know.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                                One of the states affected by California's fit of pique is South Dakota, joco. I realize they're SOUTH Dakota, but I didn't think the Confederacy reached quite that far.
                                Confederate Conference expansion. .
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X