2017-18 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    This really is more "fan love" than "media love", but Adam Warne just knocks these videos out of the park. If this video doesn't make you want to build a brick wall and then run through it, I don't what will. Very well done, Adam Warne! I hope this Facebook video link is public, BTW.

https://www.facebook.com/shw1zz/vide...1268931987382/
    Wow. Just wow.

Comment

Imagine a short version of that video for player intros. Main lights darkened, video clips running, and the ribbon boards declaring I WILL. How about the whole crowd bellowing I WILL at the right moments. Talk about swagger and energy.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

This really is more "fan love" than "media love", but Adam Warne just knocks these videos out of the park. If this video doesn't make you want to build a brick wall and then run through it, I don't what will. Very well done, Adam Warne! I hope this Facebook video link is public, BTW.

https://www.facebook.com/shw1zz/vide...1268931987382/
        OMG ---- I am speechless ----- AWESOME!!!
        SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
        gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

Imagine a short version of that video for player intros. Main lights darkened, video clips running, and the ribbon boards declaring I WILL. How about the whole crowd bellowing I WILL at the right moments. Talk about swagger and energy.
          That's the ticket!!! Can you just see that playing before the team enters the ol roundhouse!!! Plus the lights can go dark - we need some cool intro music - kinda like the NBA has.
          SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

Could roll it during pre-introductions...Wichita could make that a new thing...put a hashtag on it or something.
            Livin the dream

Comment

This just gave me goosebumps!!! I just have a feeling shamet is gonna go off this coming season after that loss to UK.

Comment

On Shamet...dude is seriously tall. My sister took a pic with him and she's 5-9. He's a head taller than she is. That probably still works out to 6-4, but he looked closer to 6-6.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Could roll it during pre-introductions...Wichita could make that a new thing...put a hashtag on it or something.
                  👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
                  SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

On Shamet...dude is seriously tall. My sister took a pic with him and she's 5-9. He's a head taller than she is. That probably still works out to 6-4, but he looked closer to 6-6.
                    6'5"

Comment

Plus he treats his Mother like a queen!!! That's a big plus for me!!!
                      SHOCKERS & AWE

Comment

i'm ready to eat lightning and sh*t thunder!

Comment

That video was amazing. Also hasn't seen that angle of Shamets drive vs Kentucky ... How did he get that thing off.

Comment

Shamet quietly will be Greg's best player... Yet

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                              Shamet quietly will be Greg's best player... Yet
                              i think the secret's out.

Comment

Fox didn't look a whole lot taller than Landry on the court and he's all of 6'7"-6'8".

Comment

Working...
                                X