X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach getting some love...

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
      I'm still the holder of a lot of Zach Brown stock. I see appreciation in their future.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        If you honestly think that the 2017 Illinois States and 2016 Monmouths of the world will benefit from the four extra spots (regular season champs from non-power conferences), I have oceanside property in Arizona to sell you.
        If a rule was created then it would be. Something simple such as the top 4 regular season champions by conference RPI who weren't granted an at large birth take the new 4 spots. And honestly we have already reached the point that the committee can't delve any deeper into the dregs of the power 5 without selecting sub 500 teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
          If a rule was created then it would be. Something simple such as the top 4 regular season champions by conference RPI who weren't granted an at large birth take the new 4 spots.
          And I thought the MVC was already doing everything they could to keep WSU from winning the auto-bid. Giving conferences a hard-written rule that would allow them to game their NCAA participant numbers seems like a bad way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            And I thought the MVC was already doing everything they could to keep WSU from winning the auto-bid. Giving conferences a hard-written rule that would allow them to game their NCAA participant numbers seems like a bad way to go.
            That seems like a strong leap. A conference would have to be very certain of their standings in order to game it and in those ranges there is a lot of variability. Maybe the 12th place conference had a couple match-ups with the team who ends up winning a P5 conference title, little things like that can be the difference in being the 12th or 13th best conference. Also if the integrity of conferences is so bad that they would do things to rig for an extra bid maaaybe, the sport has bigger issues than a potential gaming of a conference tournament.

Comment

• Hard for me to have sympathy for coaches getting fired when they are the ones jumping ship from schools by the minute.
              Why walk somebody in baseball when you can hit them?

Comment

• Interview with Shamet

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                  Interview with Shamet

https://youtu.be/0qhkRxvGujE
                  What a top quality young man and he gave an excellent interview. Thanks for sharing this.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    What a top quality young man and he gave an excellent interview. Thanks for sharing this.
                    I am proud to call him a Shocker. He has total respect for HCGM when he mentioned the challenges that HCGM gives them in practices. Both on the court as well as in everyday life!
                    SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
                    gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

• That guy interviewing him looked like a super awkward fellow.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        That guy interviewing him looked like a super awkward fellow.
                        Why say that? It looked like he was excited as any of us would be to interview a shocker. He exuded enthusiasm an got a great interview out of Shamet. Well done I say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                          Interview with Shamet

https://youtu.be/0qhkRxvGujE
                          Looks more muscular, at least neck up..
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• He is living with Austin. That is one heck of a great pair of young men!
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Man, Landry looks like he went from boy to grown man in 5 months.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                Man, Landry looks like he went from boy to grown man in 5 months.
                                That facial hair can do wonders, im 28 and still get confused for a teenager sometimes because of my bare upper lip.
                                Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Working...
                                X