Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
    Hope we don't get Northwesterned today.
    Don't be surprised if the calls favor Kentucky. I fully expect us to get nickle and dimed every time UK drives.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Screw them. Good for us not bowing down to those guys. I have no problem with the good guys letting them know were not going to play scared and that they better bring it.

Lets lace em up and see what happens.
      But IF they should win by a comfortable margin the Shox will be crucified by the media. Just sucks to leave that door open
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Does Shaq have to sit half the game? Time will tell.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Man I'm fired for this game. How can you not be with the coach and team we have? I think this game is going to be another classic and go down to the wire. Call me crazy but I feel like we're going to have a better time against Kentucky's defense that we did with Dayton. I think with their size and athleticism which isn't as superior this time around, I feel like they're going to be overconfident in man to man. I see Rashard and Shaq having big games today and then opening up for our guards in the 2nd half.

Shocks 74
          Cats 70

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
            Don't be surprised if the calls favor Kentucky. I fully expect us to get nickle and dimed every time UK drives.
            yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
              Sorry if this has been posted but I do not like this if its true
              "word was the Wildcats sent a staffer back to Bankers Life Fieldhouse long after interviews ended to round up clips of the good stuff for a diss reel to show the players ahead of Sunday’s showdown"

https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/...cky-trash-talk
              They 'gotta do something to match the intensity they will be facing today.

Comment

• Being billed as "The rematch" on CBS. I think that shows you have far WSU's brand has come in the past few years. Far enough that a rematch with Kentucky actually matters. Not just some small school about to get thrown into the Kentucky fried chicken blender. Even if WSU loses this game; gotta be happy with the state of WSU basketball right now

Comment

• Last second check shows the line holding at +3 or 3.5 depending on the book. Early money on the Cats, late money on the Shocks.

Here's hoping the sharps have it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    UK fans are great in person but I have never seen a group of imbeciles online quite like what I've seen on Kentucky message boards. Phog.net looks like a collection of Rhodes Scholars compared to the collection of dunces littered throughout BBN's online presence.
                    Even more true today than yesterday.

That's a lot of insecurity for such a decorated program.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Not sure I'd call the host of the Gong Show a legend but ok.
                      How did you know?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        RIP Chuck!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Not sure I'd call the host of the Gong Show a legend but ok.
                          Holy cow, you wrote this three days ago. Now I'm firmly convinced you are the Oracle.
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            Holy cow, you wrote this three days ago. Now I'm firmly convinced you are the Oracle.
                            Sometimes it's a curse.

Comment

• That is just uncanny. Scary uncanny.
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                                I just read the news and came to shockernet to see when WuDrWu posted that comment - I am officially terrified of him. Also - how can I remember a random post on SN form days ago but cant remember anything important?

Comment

Working...
                                X