No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Kentucky Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your name is Chuck, and your last name starts with Barr, apparently God is working in your area!!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I used to wonder sometimes if WuDrWu was Paul Suellentrop. It's plainly obvious, however, that he is Q.

Attached Files
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        I used to wonder sometimes if WuDrWu was Paul Suellentrop. It's plainly obvious, however, that he is Q.

I've got NOTHING on Paul. He's got me beat in every category.

That being said, if you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I've got NOTHING on Paul. He's got me beat in every category.

That being said, if you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid.
          I understand what you've done here. But I think the lesson could have been learned without the loss of the Gong Show host.
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            I understand what you've done here. But I think the lesson could have been learned without the loss of the Gong Show host.
            I know I'm a nerd, and I apologize, but that's simply a fantastic exchange.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I know I'm a nerd, and I apologize, but that's simply a fantastic exchange.
              Happy to nerd it up with you.

I should have done this a long time ago. Five card stud, nothing wild, and the sky's the limit.

Comment

• You were always welcome.

Comment

• So did you guys notice.... That Kentucky plays UP for our Shocks? I'm dead serious, they never play better than when playing us.

Like 2014, if they played like that they'd have steamrolled the Championship game.

Let's see how they do good tourney, after playing the Shocks. I'm guessing they'll go to at least the final four.

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                    So did you guys notice....

Like 2014, if they played like that they'd have steamrolled the Championship game.
                    If WCStein would have suited up for more games than just us they probably would have been Ntl Champs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                      If WCStein would have suited up for more games than just us they probably would have been Ntl Champs.
                      This is exactly what I tell people too. It took their BEST game, at FULL strength, to defeat the Shocks.

Then they lost their NBA, defensive beast center... And STILL stomped all the way to the championship game.

Comment

• Let's play them again next Season but let's wait until the 3rd round. Is that fair?
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          Let's play them again next Season but let's wait until the 3rd round. Is that fair?
                          Technically, we did play them in the third round.

Comment

• Originally posted by giskard View Post
                            Technically, we did play them in the third round.
                            okay, okay--the 4th round would suffice--my final answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              okay, okay--the 4th round would suffice--my final answer.
                              Let's play them in the championship game, and WIN. I'll take that as sufficient payback for the last two meetings.

Comment

• Actually, speaking of defense, Louisville team Defense impressed me more than Kentucky. They defeated Kentucky this past Season too if I recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X