Radio, 103.7, KEYN.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Radio, 103.7, KEYN.
      Duh. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        According to UK fans, KenPom is broken for mid-majors and we aren't a top 25 team.
        They should be on the committee.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Proud to be a part of this great program no matter the outcome today........

BUT MAN LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            They should be on the committee.
            Pretty sure "they" (those types) are and that is exactly what the problem is

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Proud to be a part of this great program no matter the outcome today........

BUT MAN LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!
              GO SHOCKS!

Comment

• Fantastic arena by the way. Really have enjoyed Ind's hospitality.

Comment

• I'm wondering how many fans we will gain in the arena for the day today. I'm sure UK will have a big crowd of their own, but we may have everyone else.

Comment

• Not many. Few Louisville fans actually.

UK fans obviously cheering for the maize and blue.

We're mostly not welcome. So be it.

Comment

• DW better bring it!
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Sorry if this has been posted but I do not like this if its true
                        "word was the Wildcats sent a staffer back to Bankers Life Fieldhouse long after interviews ended to round up clips of the good stuff for a diss reel to show the players ahead of Sunday’s showdown"

Georgia Bulldogs news, stats, photos and video from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Comment

• Ohio State. Louisville. Kentucky. All had more talent. Didn't matter.

We lose our only horse, Cle. We're in trouble. Idiana. The Chickens. 'Zona. All have more talent, and we've lost our horse. Didn't matter...

Comment

• Hope we don't get Northwesterned today.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                              Hope we don't get Northwesterned today.
                              Nahh

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
                                Sorry if this has been posted but I do not like this if its true
                                "word was the Wildcats sent a staffer back to Bankers Life Fieldhouse long after interviews ended to round up clips of the good stuff for a diss reel to show the players ahead of Sunday’s showdown"

https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/...cky-trash-talk
                                Screw them. Good for us not bowing down to those guys. I have no problem with the good guys letting them know were not going to play scared and that they better bring it.

Lets lace em up and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X