Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
    I'm curious...do you think creighton fans were rooting for or against Altman?
    Based on the results, one would assume they backed the losing team.

Comment

I'm guessing they would root for him. SoW never ends up there if Wookie doesn't take that job. That might end up meaning no Big East.
      78-65

Comment

I'm honestly not sure how many of them are even aware there are four more rounds after the first two.

Comment

• Eric Bossi Retweeted
          610 Sports Radio- KC‏Verified account @610SportsKC 31m31 minutes ago

Jackson on his future: "I just lost a tournament game I don't have time to think about that." #kubball

I think he meant to say "court date" #greatambassadors #Chokehawk #Shortdrivehome

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            By my count, 34 threads have been created in the last 10 minutes; 3 of them locked.
            It is pretty darn funny.

Comment

• I laughed at the one Phog thread where they are now actually complaining about playing in the Sprint Center. "We never play well there" "Too much pressure" "I would rather have played in San Jose"

I swear, you can't make this shut up with these idiots.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Official Lawrence Police Twitter account

"Well, at least we have a lot of experience dealing with fans after an #Elite8 loss. Get home safely Jayhawk fans. #DriveSober"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Can you freaking imagine what "bad ambassadors" for their school would have to do? *shudders* #ISIS?
                  Either that or it is astute commentary on the institution itself. Ambassadors are representatives of the institution. A good representative will showcase the values of the institution accurately. Self claims that these players are good ambassadors. Perhaps a "bad" ambassador for KU would spend 30 hours a week working at a soup kitchen and fail to exhibit the values of the University of Kansas.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                    To me it shows what happens when you run into a defensive minded team. KU has always struggled against good defenses. For that matter the whole big 12 has. It's a offensive league. Bottom line is if they can't win in KFC where can they. Billy better go in search for a few more one and dones
                    Word...

Comment

• I'm kinda sad. I can't read the Phog forums right now without an account. Dang...that would have been fun.
                      78-65

Comment

• Reflecting on Jackson's second "called" foul. He just about pulled his jersey off, then he thought "why, this jersey doesn't mean anything to me anyway".
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Official Lawrence Police Twitter account

"Well, at least we have a lot of experience dealing with fans after an #Elite8 loss. Get home safely Jayhawk fans. #DriveSober"
                          Winning

Comment

• KU basically given a bye in there first game every year, usually a 8-10 seed in second round and close to home every year. So, let's see, win that 3rd game and your in the elite eight where you will finally be tested, then lose as usual. Now every once in awhile you will run into a under-seeded Valley team AKA Wichita State, Bradley, Northen Iowa = loss

Comment

• 31m
                              Lawrence Police‏ @LawrenceKS_PD
                              An intoxicated guy tried to pull a tree out of the ground. His friend carried him off before he could succeed. It's not the trees fault man

Omfg I'm dying!! Good job Lawrence police keep up the hilarious tweets

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                I'm kinda sad. I can't read the Phog forums right now without an account. Dang...that would have been fun.
                                I would expect nothing less from a KU related site. You wanna read our material, cough up some bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X