X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
    31m
    Lawrence Police‏ @LawrenceKS_PD
    An intoxicated guy tried to pull a tree out of the ground. His friend carried him off before he could succeed. It's not the trees fault man

Omfg I'm dying!! Good job Lawrence police keep up the hilarious tweets
    Wow!! You really can't make that stuff up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      Either that or it is astute commentary on the institution itself. Ambassadors are representatives of the institution. A good representative will showcase the values of the institution accurately. Self claims that these players are good ambassadors. Perhaps a "bad" ambassador for KU would spend 30 hours a week working at a soup kitchen and fail to exhibit the values of the University of Kansas.
      If my car had $3k of damage courtesy of the KU boys, I know my immediate reaction would be, "what a friendly outreach program!"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        I'm kinda sad. I can't read the Phog forums right now without an account. Dang...that would have been fun.
        They usually switch over to private mode this time of the year to limit the inevitable embarrassment that comes with their meltdowns.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Official Lawrence Police Twitter account

"Well, at least we have a lot of experience dealing with fans after an #Elite8 loss. Get home safely Jayhawk fans. #DriveSober"

Seriously, that twitter thread is freaking comedy gold.

Jeremy Barber‏ @MIZZOU:JB 12m12 minutes ago

@LawrenceKS_PD Will you have teams following Vick and Jackson tonight? The women in Lawrence aren't safe unless you do.
          0 replies 1 retweet 2 likes

Comment

• To be fair, most comparable forms of entertainment cost way more.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Reflecting on Jackson's second "called" foul. He just about pulled his jersey off, then he thought "why, this jersey doesn't mean anything to me anyway".
              Hmm, so he intentionally untucked his jersey? Sounds like that second "called" foul should have been followed by a third "called" and first technical foul. Pretty sure the rule is the same, but I know in high school, intentionally untucking your jersey is a T. Why am I not surprised they didn't call it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                Purdue scored 33 pts in the first 13 minutes. Another 33 in the next 27.
                As usual the #ChokingChickens did what they do. Ducks 55% shooting to the Chickens 33%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  If my car had $3k of damage courtesy of the KU boys, I know my immediate reaction would be, "what a friendly outreach program!"
                  You got that right!

Comment

• #ChokingChickens

Comment

• Watching CBS Sports Network now with their postgame coverage. Man, I wish Gregg was still there to break it down.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• While watching KU crash and burn is always entertaining I would have to say that this year's March Madness has left a lot to be desired in the Madness department.

Comment

• I spent the day putting a new shower stall in our master bathroom. I just now logged in and see the beakers lost. WTF, man? Everything, and I mean everything, was laid out perfectly for them. Lose in the league tourney and get extra rest and keep a 1 seed. Play in Tulsa against really weak competition. Go next door to KC for the formality of a Final 4 berth. They choked it away? How can this be? I have a confuse.

And a huge ****ing grin!
                          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            While watching KU crash and burn is always entertaining I would have to say that this year's March Madness has left a lot to be desired in the Madness department.
                            I thought tonight's game was GREAT. Oregon was fun to watch.

And did you not watch the Florida-Wisconsin game last night?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm tired if hearing how multiple sweet 16s Elite 8s is good year for them. They get the pick of best players, top 1-2 seeds, home court year in year out. They should be doing more with what they have.

Comment

• This is quickly turning into one of the best Tournaments I've seen in a while. Sure, maybe it didn't have a whole bunch of upsets or buzzer beaters, or controversy (ok, it had plenty of controversy), but you've got some new blood in the Final Four. Gonzaga will be making their first appearance. Oregon hasn't been there since 1939. If South Carolina can beat Florida tomorrow (and I'm hoping they do because I'm a Frank Martin guy), it'll be their first appearance, but even if Florida wins, it's been a few years since they've been to a Final Four. Unfortunately, we're gonna have to stomach either Kentucky or North Carolina in the Final Four. I have no desire to watch that game tomorrow, and I'll be rooting for Oregon next Saturday, regardless of which of those 2 teams they play.

Overall, while the first couple rounds were duds, this weekend, so far, has been everything I could have hoped for.

Comment

Working...
                                X