Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Lunardi about Self

"Worst seed score by far -- number of career NCAA wins relative to seed -- of any major program. Among the active Hall of Famers, Roy leads. https://t.co/UNzPXWVdUM"

Comment

• turn out the lights. the partys over. ha ha the fat lady farted.

oregon beat them to a pulp. easy work. i guess the big 12 didn't prepare ku for a final four run through kansas city after all.

jamar howard for president aka will kunkel for president probably won't be around for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        To be honest, this kid walked past me leaving the Scottrade before WSU UK...while I didn't say or do anything out loud...in my mind I obliterated him and his beaker loving family....1)for being douchers, 2) for leaving and selling their tickets to BBN and 3) for commenting that we'd get killed by UK.

I think my internal tirade cost us the game, and I apologize to all of ShockerNation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          When he says things like this, I keep losing more and more respect for the guy.

I do however respect the hell out of his Elite 8 record.
          2-7.

Most of those as the better seed, and the geographic advantages that go along with the #1-#4 seed gift they're given every year.

Comment

• Coke needs to change their commercial. Kentucky maybe, Kansas no.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Jackson was quite the ambassador lol. That judge can quit sitting on that case now

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                I despise the Beakers as much as anyone, but if you count this loss to Altman, you have to count the last two Sweet 16 wins against Mark's Maryland's squad and Matt Painter's Purdue squad.

EDIT: ...and the first-round win against UC-Davis coached by Jim Les.
                Yes, you are correct. Error due to my state of elation to see KU lose!

Comment

• Phog net on suicide watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    This literally has me belly laughing. My wife thinks I have lost my mind.
                    Can you freaking imagine what "bad ambassadors" for their school would have to do? *shudders* #ISIS?

Comment

• What a great Saturday night!!! Rock chalk chokes at home!!😂

Comment

• Wait! That final score was fake news. KU won bigly! It was YUGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                          2-7.

Most of those as the better seed, and the geographic advantages that go along with the #1-#4 seed gift they're given every year.
                          Yep. Here are Self's Elite 8 games at KU:

2004: Loss to Georgia Tech in St. Louis (as a 4 seed nonetheless)
                          2007: Loss to UCLA in San Jose, I think (somewhere in the bay...KU fans whined about this one, being a 1 seed and playing UCLA in its home state. Never mind the the Bay Area is a LONG way from L.A.)
                          2008: Win over Davidson in Detroit
                          2011: Loss to VCU in San Antonio
                          2012: Win over North Carolina in St. Louis (they didn't seem to have as much issue with this unfair advantage as a 2 seed)
                          2016: Loss to Villanova in Louisville (slightly closer than Chicago, another regional site...but still strange)
                          2017: Loss to Oregon in Kansas City
                          78-65

Comment

• I'm curious...do you think creighton fans were rooting for or against Altman?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
                              Yes, you are correct. Error due to my state of elation to see KU lose!
                              No problem. I'm with you on the excitement. Just looking out for you with the accurate info.
                              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                                I'm curious...do you think creighton fans were rooting for or against Altman?
                                I imagine BJ fans have moved on to watching soccer.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X