Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
    I guess I can understand not liking Altman. Maybe. But there are 10-20 coaches that are WAY more unlikable than him.

I just don't get having him anywhere near your top 5.
    Where does this place Altman among Chickenhawk fans now? Jamar? Is he moving up or down?

Comment

• Ugh. Dana or the Beakers.

Can I root for the meteor?

Comment

• Good for the Zags. About time.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• KenPom is broken for teams in bad conferences. Gonzaga is not good.

Comment

• Bout time the Zags finally got to the Final Four. Now just go ahead and win the whole damn thing... unless you have to play South Carolina, then you can lose. haha

Comment

• KU plays a great game of suburban horse.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• jamar 4 prez must be new to wichita state basketball. somebody should tell him that altman was once, a long time ago, the head coach at creighton.

Comment

• Every time they show a crowd shot of KU fans, every single one of them looks exactly how I picture them in my head.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Welp, Zebras ain't gonna let KU lose this one.

Comment

• Mason will have a long career in Hollywood if the NBA doesn't work out for him.
                      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Wild Bill on the verge of losing his ****.

Comment

• Does anyone play a box and 1 defense?
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Not going to call the 3rd on Jackson no matter what.

Comment

• Dana is coaching circles around Ol' Billy Boy. To reference Bob Lutz, Bill should be sending a thank you card to the teacher who failed Frank Mason.

Comment

• Take it to the bank. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X