Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Self!!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• All of this should make us realize just how good we are. Don't take sh** from anyone. We are now elite.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Well it took a lot of years but that effing Altman finally did something worthwhile.

Comment

• Crack a beer and head to phog,you wont be disappointed
          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Forget "sh*t my Dad says", need a "sh*t KU fans say" after their annual early exit.

The entitled, inane, ridiculous nonsense from Beaker fans every year at this time is something you can only sit back and shake your head at. I mean every fanbase has their meltdown after high profile loses, but KU-ers set the standard of measurement at the WTF batsh*t crazy end of the scale. Like every single one of them have absolutely nothing else to live for outside of a college basketball team, and when reality proves their idol to be something less than the best it's full-on rage mode.

Seriously, it would have to be interesting (and pathetic) to study as a sociology or psychology academic. Write a damn doctoral dissertation on the train wreck. It's effing weird behavior, at the very minimum.

Comment

• Bill Self "These kids have been great ambassadors for their school"...........................Ummm.....wha?

Comment

• I've been reading all the conversations on the espn stories today and KU fans were bragging blah blah blah. They thought it was in the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Bell was the man. Dana out coached Bill. Of course, he left the MVC because he realized he couldn't out coach Gregg.
                  yep.. dana saw the writing on the wall right about the time gabe blair (future nit champion) got here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Bill Self "These kids have been great ambassadors for their school"...........................Ummm.....wha?
                    I thought of our conversation last weekend. You can enjoy the tournament now.
                    78-65

Comment

• Gonna be a lot of returned t-shirts at Wal-Mart tomorrow!

Comment

Bill Self "These kids have been great ambassadors for their school"...........................Ummm.....wha?
                        There's that damn ambassador word again. What exactly does that mean?
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Jackson's ass may be looking at 5-8 years after this game.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

This literally has me belly laughing. My wife thinks I have lost my mind.

Comment

• To me it shows what happens when you run into a defensive minded team. KU has always struggled against good defenses. For that matter the whole big 12 has. It's a offensive league. Bottom line is if they can't win in KFC where can they. Billy better go in search for a few more one and dones

Comment

When he says things like this, I keep losing more and more respect for the guy.

I do however respect the hell out of his Elite 8 record.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X