No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Dayton Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May thine malted barley flowest freely and calmeth thy nerves.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Still have to finish the work day. Wife is dragging me to the church for Stations of the Cross and the obligatory Friday fish fry, and I'll get to catch the second half. Fortunately there's likely to be adult beverages at the fish fry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        It's the NCAA tourney; everybody's nervous. Even Flagship fans.
        They also have to worry about which team member might get arrested in Tulsa for vandalizing some other team's bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Still have to finish the work day. Wife is dragging me to the church for Stations of the Cross and the obligatory Friday fish fry, and I'll get to catch the second half. Fortunately there's likely to be adult beverages at the fish fry.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You need to find a parish that has Stations during the day on Friday, Eric.

Meanwhile, in Lawrence the Catholic fans aren't worried about tonight; they're going to church to pray that The Rug's Thugs are able to behave themselves for the next few weeks. History suggests that divine intervention may be required.

Comment

• King Rollo sighting in Indy. He's at Champps. They sat him and his boys next to the OK State Cheerleaders. (I'm serious. It's not a joke.) Parents should be worried. It might take the Royal Roundtable to go get him and return him to the kingdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                You need to find a parish that has Stations during the day on Friday, Eric.

Meanwhile, in Lawrence the Catholic fans aren't worried about tonight; they're going to church to pray that The Rug's Thugs are able to behave themselves for the next few weeks. History suggests that divine intervention may be required.
                Ha...nearest Parish is a half hour drive from here.

Comment

Still have to finish the work day. Wife is dragging me to the church for Stations of the Cross and the obligatory Friday fish fry, and I'll get to catch the second half. Fortunately there's likely to be adult beverages at the fish fry.
                  You can do the Stations of the Cross individually. Ask for a postponement and promise two circuits and throw in a rosary which I am sure you have been praying on behalf of the Shocks this afternoon anyway.

Comment

Could be worse. You could be an observant Jew and maybe have to miss the second half.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Glad that Doug got his call in. I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

• I just haven't felt good about this game since selection Sunday. I can't even verbalize why. I think it is just nerves.

Comment

• If we win by 15 then the ceiling for this team this year is non-existent.

Dayton is that good, and if we win by that much, watch out Tourney field!

Comment

• good luck Shox! Sycamore fans rooting for you too, Just sad to see the effin' NCAA matched 2 MM's in round 1 again. They suck

Comment

• It's GO TIME!!!!
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Wheatshockers 78
                                Flyers 64
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X