UNI @ Shox Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    I'm a season ticket holder too, and thought about staying at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    I'll vote for you in 2020 if you'll run.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I'll vote for SHOXAAC
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Very excited to see Willis handling the double team today. Very obvious that he isn't great at it yet. Also very obvious that he has been working on it very hard the last 2 weeks and has gone from a 0 to a 4 in short order.

Willis may surprise some people in the NCAA tournament. "Willis can only go left" is now like #8 on the list of things on a scouting report instead of #1. That's easy to overlook when you have 24 hours to prep for a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          I was at a loss. I was thinking it had to be the baldness or something
          The glare blinds the shooter into shooting too flat.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            UNI board is nothing but class

"
            Was anyone else hoping a starter got hurt when they were up 26 with less than 2 minutes left?"
            To be fair, that poster was immediately called out by others on their board.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Can someone please go out and make sure the Panthers get safely on their bus. Wouldn't want them all to spontaneously fall down in the process of boarding.
              Can someone please go quote this on their board?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                It's actually 6 for Frankamp this year. Maybe even more interesting is that Reaves has 8.

http://www.goshockers.com/cumestats....bkb&year=2016&
                Actually Dougie had 4,2,3,5 = 14 in 145 games in his 4 four years.
                Conner has 10 in 56 Shocker games; 2 more in 27 KU g2mes.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  Actually Dougie had 4,2,3,5 = 14 in 145 games in his 4 four years.
                  Conner has 10 in 56 Shocker games; 2 more in 27 KU g2mes.
                  You are evil incarnate, but I don't mean that in a bad way...
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                    Maybe suitable for another thread or been discussed before, but other than Cincy and SMU who else this year in the AAC is worthy, even though we are in a rebuilding year, to play the SHOX?
                    The more I watch this team the more I want to be in STL.
                    I'm watching Houston hand it to SMU right now. The very same Cougar team that LSU beat the hell out of.

Comment

• Now we can congratulate 3G on his team's season. 25 wins for the 8th consecutive year.

That's purty good country coachin'!

Comment

• Game was dominated from start to finish. As it should have been. UNI is a hapless chucking team on offense and an embarrassing flopping mess on defense. It's so weak but yet so predictable. And they still got blown out by 30. They are a solid 3rd place team in this league, but 3rd place is about equivalent to a Summit League contender.

I loved every second of the beatdown. Welcome back to reality, Panther fans.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Northern Iowa Panthers takes on Wichita State Shockers. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

11 minutes for Reaves and Shaq, 8 for Nurger

Comment

• I thought this pre-game post on the UNIcorn board was very insightful:
                            I absolutely love that this one is on ESPN2!

Comment

• Just one last thought - it was nice to see Coach give Shaq some love when he came to the bench after picking up a bullshit foul. Too often Shaq gets called for bullshit because he does stuff that either a) makes it a legit foul and not bullshit or B) stuff that earns him anticipation calls. Coach isn't happy about it and just looks past Shaq as he hits the bench. Not today. It was a little thing but I liked it.

I also hope FVV got some coach time in with a Shaq.

Comment

• Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier Game Report

Comment

Working...
                                X