Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
    Smith or Frankamp
    I'm not going to say who should start but smith is an energy guy and deserves a lot more minutes. He creates havoc on defense as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      Hope Austin heals up. This is a good team, but an inexperienced team. Looking like 2006, where we beat who we should beat and don't beat who we shouldn't.
      We played two top 25ish teams relatively close with chances to win late in the game. We have a young team that will be together for 2 years. I'm extremely optimistic for this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
        There's some things to build on. I think some of our supposed leaders need to figure out what they need to do to help this team out.
        Our leaders aren't who they should be. It's the new guys that are the leaders

Comment

• I still think CF is one of our best players, but he needs to realize this isn't North High. Things won't come as easily for him. Now he needs to work even harder to be the consistent shooter in college that I know he can be

Comment

• AR..

Reaves... just the scene you've dreading and then it happened.

D1 basketball is not for those who possess a frail build. It still made my stomach twist into a knot.

Just hope its not as bad as it looked. He is so special.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
              You can't be starting point if you're only capable of 2 points. Conner has got to start coming to the table to feast.
              It's nice the way he takes care of the ball. But this team may have to play with a more high energy offense. That would mean more time way more time for smith.

Comment

• We need the last 10 min defense all game .. We have the horses, let's use them.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  It will be interesting to see the starter-bench scoring split.
                  Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  Shox 57, Sparty 40
                  So our bench outscored our starters 57-15? That just cannot happen.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
                    You can't be starting point if you're only capable of 2 points. Conner has got to start coming to the table to feast.
                    Get ready to feel the wrath. Don't dare say he isn't a top 30 PG in the country. Blasphemy!

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ol skool View Post
                      It's nice the way he takes care of the ball. But this team may have to play with a more high energy offense. That would mean more time way more time for smith.
                      Until we get better at closing out shooters we need to press after every made basket

Comment

• Get Reeves a medical red shirt. Get the shoulder fixed once and for all. Beef him up. Send him back in.

Comment

• I was going to say I hope we learned that we need to press more.....and then I remember a lot of the havoc was caused when Austin was on the floor.

Eff.

Comment

• Great fight, but need a whole new starting lineup.

Comment

• Brown and Kelly were awful

Comment

• It's super early in his shocker career, and I'm not trying to overhype him, but Smith truly reminds me of a young Russell Westbrook. Both phenomenal athletes, great slashers, high Basketball IQ, and sneaky at stealing. Once his jump shot becomes consistent, watch out

Comment

Working...
                                X