No announcement yet.

WSU vs Michigan State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst part of this loss. Reaves going down.... rather have seen them just lose by 18 than have him go down like that..
    The Assman

Comment

• Excellent effort. Damn if my prediction wasn't right on the money. I was really hoping I would be wrong, about the losing part anyways. 2 bad halves, or this team would be 7-0. Growing pains for sure.

Comment

• Ball game and great effort at the end aside, my concern is for Austin

Comment

• Bah

Comment

• Can't dig that type of hole.

Now we hope for the best news for Austin.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• We'll we played tough and didn't fold when we could have. I think we will see some changes in playing time and who starts

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Looked to be a bad shoulder injury to his braced shoulder
                He was at least walking around the sideline at the end. Holding his arm up though.

Comment

• I think it's time to stop playing in these holiday tournaments. 2 years in a row we've had someone go down to a bad injury.. at least from what I've heard, this injury to Reaves could be pretty severe? Damn our luck the last couple seasons. 1-5 with 2 critical injuries in season tournaments. Ugh. Great effort, now let's just hope Reaves is ok.

Comment

• It will be interesting to see the starter-bench scoring split.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• This is my first post in a long time, but Daishon Smith..... Gregg found himself another gem

Comment

• Hope Austin heals up. This is a good team, but an inexperienced team. Looking like 2006, where we beat who we should beat and don't beat who we shouldn't.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          It will be interesting to see the starter-bench scoring split.
                          Shox 57, Sparty 40
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Owp99 View Post
                            This is my first post in a long time, but Daishon Smith..... Gregg found himself another gem
                            Agreed, we found our point guard

Comment

• There's some things to build on. I think some of our supposed leaders need to figure out what they need to do to help this team out.

Comment

• You can't be starting point if you're only capable of 2 points. Conner has got to start coming to the table to feast.

Comment

Working...
                                X