WSU vs Michigan State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Willis kept leaving bridges open. At least 3 threes were just not guarding close enough
    Willis did it, McDuffie did it and at least twice Landry sank so far in there was no possible way to get back out to the three point line.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      I have gone from pessimistic to a fan of DS BUT CF is still my starting
      PG for sure unless they move him to the two guard and LS to the three.
      Brown down regardless - he should be tenth man and have to earn his
      time on the court again. Same for RK. If only DW played better defense.
      SM, RK and ZB totally ineffective today. None are playing angry and
      until they do they should sit. Above all I hope AR is okay. We need him.
      I'm not against CF at all, but Smith brings energy that Frankamp doesn't.

Comment

• Gregg needs a point to attack and conner can't, this has got to be smiths team.

smith
        conner
        Reaves
        Markis
        Nurger

Willis, Shaq, Kelly for the bigs bench

Shamet, Brown for the littles
        THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          I'm fine with our starting lineup being Smith, Shamet, McDuffie, Willis, Nurger.

CF is fine, but he's not a leader. Smith rallied this team late to make it a game. Shaq has been nonexistent. I don't think Nurger has had an off game. Willis can be a monster down low. RK and ZB were horrendous.
          I would prefer this starting lineup too, and I think it would be good to have a guy like Rauno to stretch the court, giving guys likes Landry, Daishon and MM more room to attack the basket

Comment

• If his injury isn't serious, whatever medical attention is available should be administered to AR. Get him back on the court!

He is the epitome of a team player - they are a better team when he is on the floor, cause he makes his teammates better.

There just aren't many guys around who have that ability.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by William View Post
              Gregg needs a point to attack and conner can't, this has got to be smiths team.

smith
              conner
              Reaves
              Markis
              Nurger

Willis, Shaq, Kelly for the bigs bench

Shamet, Brown for the littles
              I can't bench Shamet. He's not afraid. Frankamp appears afraid. Solid, but not making things happen

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                So you don't think it's an injury that needs surgery??

That would be GREAT news if so!!

It may. But if it's the same as all his others, it's not an immediate necessity. He can play through them and have the surgery at the end of the year again. He has already had it come out this year during practice. He needed surgery on his left arm for a year and a half. He finished his junior season, played AAU, and then played his entire senior year. He will just have to deal with the pain and possibility of it coming out. He's capable of playing if that's what they decide they want him to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Owp99 View Post
                  I would prefer this starting lineup too, and I think it would be good to have a guy like Rauno to stretch the court, giving guys likes Landry, Daishon and MM more room to attack the basket
                  Morris might gain something by seeing how the game is being officiated and not up against a real fresh opponent right off the bat, too.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by ARShocker View Post
                    Reaves is my guy so I'm biased. But they put him in down 15. Down 1 when he got hurt.

He will be fine. Probably will sit a week or so. This is something he will just have to deal with. It sucks but it's part of it. His joints are just too flexible. Appreciate you guys caring for him. He will be back. Gonna have a huge career in Wichita
                    This gives me immense hope since you know him best. I'd be psyched to see him playing again in a week or two. That kid is special.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Are you saying it might be bare in front of him?
                      AR is pretty clearly the #2 guy at the SG spot, right? Is Shamet going to play 40 minutes a game, or are DS or CF going to slide over as a SG to become the smallest 1-2 combo in D1?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.

Comment

• Sounds like AR will be okay according to Gregg. Shoulder issues just something he has to deal with.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          Sounds like AR will be okay according to Gregg. Shoulder issues just something he has to deal with.
                          Best news this week.

Comment

• to me its smith and AR for sure, decide between conner and Shamet, neither at the point.
                            THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

• In the post game interview HCGM said all starting positions are wide open. They are going back and will evaluate all the film. He said "maybe Smith should be my starting PG." ALso said both CF and LS have lost their confidence and need to get it back. He called out Morris and Willis for both making dumb plays. For the 2nd half he simplified the offense and took out the plays theye couldn't seem to execute.

Comment

• In the post game with Kennedy, Marshall sounded like AR's injury would be something they would have to expect from time to time. Didn't sound like anything major.

Sounds like his shoulder popped out and they popped it back in.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X