Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
    Got to stop with the help defense.
    We WAY over commit on the help. Our weakside is more open than a Walmart on Black Friday.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I miss Wessel.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        I'm still trying to figure out where Shamet has gone.
        Ankle

Comment

• No help defense, stick to shooters.

Comment

• The open three thing on defense is getting a little embarrassing, among other things.

Comment

• Guys, look on the bright side, this is still a team that should finish high in the Valley and play in the postseason. I'm just going to say this, would we rather have this, or what we had in the Scott Thompson/Randy Smithson days? Look up, the sky is not falling, and we'll still have tomorrow.

I really don't think this result so far is anything other than what most of us expected. And I did see that we are shooting 12/18 from the FT line (according to the ESPN stats). That has to be an improvement over yesterday, right?

Comment

• Not sure how that wasn't a travel...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  We WAY over commit on the help. Our weakside is more open than a Walmart on Black Friday.
                  The fact that there has been no adjustment is driving me crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                    Guys, look on the bright side, this is still a team that should finish high in the Valley and play in the postseason. I'm just going to say this, would we rather have this, or what we had in the Scott Thompson/Randy Smithson days? Look up, the sky is not falling, and we'll still have tomorrow.

I really don't think this result so far is anything other than what most of us expected. And I did see that we are shooting 12/18 from the FT line (according to the ESPN stats). That has to be an improvement over yesterday, right?
                    What???

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                      Ankle
                      Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                        Guys, look on the bright side, this is still a team that should finish high in the Valley and play in the postseason. I'm just going to say this, would we rather have this, or what we had in the Scott Thompson/Randy Smithson days? Look up, the sky is not falling, and we'll still have tomorrow.

This is pretty true, these are the two best teams we will face this year before the NCAA, and it's not even close. That said, we have TONS to work on

Comment

• Some of these closeouts look like we already gave up. Not used to seeing that from our teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                            The fact that there has been no adjustment is driving me crazy.
                            For two straight days.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I said we would finish 10-3 in non con. Still possible but little room for error

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                This is pretty true, these are the two best teams we will face this year before the NCAA, and it's not even close. That said, we have TONS to work on
                                I don't know... OSU and to a lesser degree are MSU-ish quality of opponents.

Comment

Working...
                                X