No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland goes down. Probably not going to pass them, but might make a few more points available.

Comment

• People can't even make dunks in this CU/Gtown game. Have seen at least 4 misses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        People can't even make dunks in this CU/Gtown game. Have seen at least 4 misses.
        Suburban white guys can't jump.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• #23 Maryland loses at # 11 Wisconsin 60-71
          #20 Creighton defeats Georgetown 87-70
          #24 Butler defeats DePaul 82-66
          Minnesota defeats Michigan 83-78
          Syracuse loses at Georgia Tech 65-71
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            #23 Maryland loses at # 11 Wisconsin 60-71
            #20 Creighton defeats Georgetown 87-70
            #24 Butler defeats DePaul 82-66
            Minnesota defeats Michigan 83-78
            Syracuse loses at Georgia Tech 65-71
            So we can go ahead and bury Syracuse right?
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Utah loses at Oregon St. which should kill any at large hopes they had.

Oregon St. improves to 5-23 on the season and notches their 1st conference win.
              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                No I'm sure they have 2 Top 50 wins to go along with 15 losses. That extra Top 50 win puts them ahead of us.

Comment

• Syracuse and GTech now both in.

By the way, just the fact that Josh Pastner can go to GT and stand 7-7 in the ACC should tell you or anyone paying attention that the ACC might be a tad overrated. That guy can barely coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                    Pitt beat #17 Florida State. FLASH! Facepalm has Pitt back in his last 4 in.
                    I want Pitt to finish strong and still miss out, just to show how wrong Palm is.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                      Mark my words, Syracuse will be seeded above us. Happened last year, too. Never underestimate the bias in the committee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        I want Pitt to finish strong and still miss out, just to show how wrong Palm is.
                        Actually, I didn't look at facePalm. I was being sarcastic. Did he really?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Actually, I didn't look at facePalm. I was being sarcastic. Did he really?!?!
                          lol. I read your post and assumed that Palm had put Pitt in today. I didn't actually look to confirm, and I knew they were on his "last 4 out" list last week, so it didn't seem too surprising.

I see they went 1-1 vs projected 3 and 9 seeds this week. That's not a bad week for a bubble team, but of course, Palm is nearing the "I need to start acting sane" portion of the season, so he dropped Pitt from "last 4 out" to "not on the radar".

What a total fool. Everyone needs to realize that, as bad as his selection sunday projections always are (yes, they are bad), his February projections are even worse. I'm pretty sure he caves every March when he looks around and sees how far out on an island he is with certain teams. This year, his negativity on WSU will be a good example.

Comment

• Tonight's lone GOI:

NC A&T @ MD-ES, 6:30 PM CST

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Tonight's lone GOI:

While still fairly insignificant, this game has more than 10x the impact on WSU's RPI than a KU v WVU game does.

Go MDES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Tonight's lone GOI:

My GOI will be Miami @ Virginia and Iowa St @ Texas Tech. Both games should have a bigger impact (not RPI-wise).

Comment

Working...
                                X