Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU lighting them up now.

Comment

• I think we should be pulling for OSU. The W over OU is worthless and won't get any better. Anything that minimizes the loss to OSU is a plus.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        I think we should be pulling for OSU. The W over OU is worthless and won't get any better. Anything that minimizes the loss to OSU is a plus.
        Good, especially since my Dad is an OSU alum and I was brought up disliking OU.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I think we should be pulling for OSU. The W over OU is worthless and won't get any better. Anything that minimizes the loss to OSU is a plus.
          But osu hasn't beat anybody ranked unlike ou that beat wv last week at home.

Comment

• OU finding a way to lose again.
            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• OU is amazingly horrible in the clutch.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Interesting 20 seconds:

0:04
                Oklahoma St Timeout 68 - 66
                0:04 Oklahoma Timeout 68 - 66
                0:09 Phil Forte III made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Jeffrey Carroll. 68 - 66
                0:12 Jeffrey Carroll Offensive Rebound. 65 - 66
                0:12 Jawun Evans missed Layup. 65 - 66
                0:20 Jawun Evans Steal. 65 - 66
                0:20 Jordan Woodard Turnover. 65 - 66
                0:24 Mitchell Solomon made Free Throw. 65 - 66
                0:24 Mitchell Solomon made Free Throw. 64 - 66
                0:24 Foul on Kameron McGusty. 63 - 66
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Lon is a generally good coach currently under a 6 month contract to make every decision based on the answer to What Would Kurt Kanaskie Do?

Comment

• Shot blocked at the buzzer. OSU 68 OU 66.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Rhetorical I know but it went from .5681 to .5689 and improved from 70th to 69th.
                      Nice.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• The late turnover by Woodard was pretty sad. OU had the game won, would have been shooting FTs. He just lost it, trying to go 1-on-1 with Evans. All he had to do was take his time. But, that's what OU is this season, find a way to lose. Maybe Tulsa will pull out a couple wins and get their RPI under 100, that seems to be the only hope for a top 100 win outside of ISUr.
                        -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slalomshocker View Post
                          Maybe Tulsa will pull out a couple wins and get their RPI under 100, that seems to be the only hope for a top 100 win outside of ISUr.
                          Per Warren Nolan Tulsa is at 106, Colorado State 125, and surprisingly to me Loyola has snuck up to 111. So with some luck we could have 1-2 opponents be top 100 (Loyola would obviously be the biggest with a chance for 2 wins).

2016-2017 Men's College Basketball Team Home Page: team information including RPI, strength of schedule, schedule and results, streaks and statistics.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                            Per Warren Nolan Tulsa is at 106, Colorado State 125, and surprisingly to me Loyola has snuck up to 111. So with some luck we could have 1-2 opponents be top 100 (Loyola would obviously be the biggest with a chance for 2 wins).

http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20.../Wichita-State
                            Tonight is a big night for our potential resume, CSU and Loyola both have coin flip games that would go a long ways towards a top 100 RPI. If Loyola can win at MSU tonight, it seems reasonable that they will finish top 100 if they make it to Saturday in St. Louis. CSU winning tonight at home against Boise State would also go a long ways to them moving into the top 100.

Comment

• Per RPIForecast:

Tulsa has a ~29% chance of finishing the regular season at 17-13 or better against D1 opponents. 17 wins projects an RPI of 87.1. 16 wins projects an RPI of 103.2, which would be within striking distance of the Top 100 entering the AAC Tournament.

Colorado State has a ~27% chance of finishing the regular season at 18-11 or better against D1 opponents. 18 wins projects an RPI of 89.6. 17 wins projects an RPI of 105.4, which would be within striking distance of the Top 100 entering the MWC Tournament.

Loyola has a ~20% chance of finishing the regular season at 20-9 or better against D1 opponents. 20 wins projects an RPI of 87.7 and may involve losing only to WSU (at Chicago) and ISUr (at Normal) down the stretch. 19 wins projects an RPI of 103.7, which would be within striking distance of the Top 100 entering Arch Madness.

Oklahoma, LSU and the rest have lottery-esque odds of improving from their current tier and are not worth analyzing. Tulsa, CSU and Loyola are our primary non-Shocker rooting interests over the next 5 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post

http://warrennolan.com/basketball/20.../Wichita-State
                                Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
                                Tonight is a big night for our potential resume, CSU and Loyola both have coin flip games that would go a long ways towards a top 100 RPI. If Loyola can win at MSU tonight, it seems reasonable that they will finish top 100 if they make it to Saturday in St. Louis. CSU winning tonight at home against Boise State would also go a long ways to them moving into the top 100.
                                The naysayers around here have caused me to lose all hope... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X