No announcement yet.

16-17 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hated seeing Colorado St. go down like that. It was on a neutral court though.

Comment

• Loyola should have lost on what was a travel on the inbounds, but the ref told him he has the baseline to move when he didn't... So of course they manage to hit the 3 to tie. UIC fans have to be angry (if there are any).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
        Loyola should have lost on what was a travel on the inbounds, but the ref told him he has the baseline to move when he didn't... So of course they manage to hit the 3 to tie. UIC fans have to be angry (if there are any).
        I'm not angry that LUC has the chance to win it.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• During crunch time at the end of regulation, UIC was 4/10 from the FT line - including an 0/2 when they were ahead by 3 with less than 20 seconds left.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• LUC wins. Former Shocker recruit KJ Santos plays for UIC.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              LUC wins. Former Shocker recruit KJ Santos plays for UIC.
              I guess WSU wasn't able to poach him the way we poached those Loyola recruits...

Comment

• Malik Monk is a bad bad man.
                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• If only Kentucky was a big enough basketball school to have their own message board or something.

Comment

• Just because it made me chuckle, I thought I'd share, Gardner Webb went on the road and beat Nebraska.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Tough weekend for the Valley

4 wins by an average of 7 points vs teams with an averae RPI of 199.

5 losses by an average margin of 17.2 points incuding Bradley's 5 point loss to Texas-Arlington. WSU and UNI each lost by 23 and Indiana State by 18 and Drake by 17.

Comment

• Actually, WSU lost by 17, even though it felt like 23. Your point still remains however.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• UAB knocked off Southern University today 75-74. Rumor is that @Kung Wu predicted this outcome on the nose. That guy is a predicting wizard.

Comment

• Northeastern playing touch on the road at Michigan State trailing 48-51 with 11 minutes remaining.

Comment

• Mich State lost. Crap. They are now 7-5

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                                Mich State lost. Crap. They are now 7-5
                                They're still without Bridges, buy yeah, crap. Of course had MSU been without Bridges against us, we would have beat them, too, despite our bad first half.

Comment

Working...
                                X