No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream live NBA games, game replays, video highlights, and access featured NBA TV programming online with Watch NBA TV
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• man, i miss van vleet's defense on wichita state, his super quick hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        man, i miss van vleet's defense on wichita state, his super quick hands.
        I'm pretty sure he led our teams in steals 3 of his 4 seasons here and his quick hands helped. Baker was next in steals for 3 Seasons because his wing span was sky high to compliment his hard work on the fundamentals.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I have watched more NBA summer league this year than ever.

There are some really bad fundamentally inept players on a lot of these teams, no? Hunting their own shot, not blocking out, help non existent on D, blah, blah, blah.

Another reason I love our program.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            I have watched more NBA summer league this year than ever.

There are some really bad fundamentally inept players on a lot of these teams, no? Hunting their own shot, not blocking out, help non existent on D, blah, blah, blah.

Another reason I love our program.
            Our players' involvement is insufficient motivation for me to watch the NBA. Really talented players in the league, but I don't enjoy the game.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• See Summer hot in Vegas in the bottom half of these Suellentrop Shocker Notes:

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article161598763.html
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 19, 2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Is Fred gonna get a nice contract like Baker??

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                  Our players' involvement is insufficient motivation for me to watch the NBA.
                  Not me, I enjoy watching the things that they perfected at the college level translate at the next level.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Our players' involvement is insufficient motivation for me to watch the NBA. Really talented players in the league, but I don't enjoy the game.
                    If you mean you are not motivated to watch the NBA generally because of Ron and Fred, understood. If you mean you have no reason to watch Ron and Fred in their NBA games, I guess when they graduate you are done with em huh? I'm glad their threads exist because I watch very little NBA but I want to watch every game of Ron and Fred's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                      If you mean you are not motivated to watch the NBA generally because of Ron and Fred, understood. If you mean you have no reason to watch Ron and Fred in their NBA games, I guess when they graduate you are done with em huh? I'm glad their threads exist because I watch very little NBA but I want to watch every game of Ron and Fred's.
                      Me too; no NBA television for me but I have watched several of Ron and Fred's games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                        Me too; no NBA television for me but I have watched several of Ron and Fred's games.
                        Ditto

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                          Is Fred gonna get a nice contract like Baker??
                          I Freds contract was 3 years so he might not renegotiate until next off-season

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                            Hope they do well, but not going to watch. If you are really going to watch 82 Knick and 82 Raptor games, good on you. Be sure to get a Euroleague package to catch up on our other players. Hope you have a lot of time on your hands.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Hope they do well, but not going to watch. If you are really going to watch 82 Knick and 82 Raptor games, good on you. Be sure to get a Euroleague package to catch up on our other players. Hope you have a lot of time on your hands.
                              I'd watch Tekele if I knew how!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X