Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Ron but I can't stand his sissy boy hair. What happened to real men with crew cuts? If my daughter brought him home I would assume he was a woman with that hippy hair cut

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
      I love Ron but I can't stand his sissy boy hair. What happened to real men with crew cuts? If my daughter brought him home I would assume he was a woman with that hippy hair cut
      You gotta love the hair. You just don't see it nowadays... feathered and lethal!
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
        You gotta love the hair. You just don't see it nowadays... feathered and lethal!
        Theres a reason why you don't see that now boy. He wouldn't have lasted a day in vietnam, would have been primping and preening his hair all day while a thousand chinese cam over the hill

Comment

Theres a reason why you don't see that now boy. He wouldn't have lasted a day in vietnam, would have been primping and preening his hair all day while a thousand chinese cam over the hill
          hahahaha. Damn Uncle Mike. I hope that really is you. 'Cause you sure know how to come off like an dimwit. Either that, or you're a comical genius. Because you just made me laugh out loud.
          Last edited by shocker_torero; April 5, 2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
            hahahaha. Damn Uncle Mike. I hope that really is you. Cause' you sure know how to come off like an dimwit. Either that, or you're a comical genius. Because you just made me laugh out loud.
            I think Uncle Mike may be confusing Korea and Vietnam. Must be time for his medicine.
            Last edited by Shocker Mama; April 5, 2017, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• I think Uncle Mike may be a pretty good fisherman.

Comment

• Imagine what Mike would have thought of Baker's high school perm!

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                  Imagine what Mike would have thought of Baker's high school perm!
                  Check your private messages.

Comment

For the record, I don't care for it either. Just can't pass up an opportunity to rip off ESPN8 The "Ocho."
                    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                      hahahaha. Damn Uncle Mike. I hope that really is you. Cause' you sure know how to come off like an dimwit. Either that, or you're a comical genius. Because you just made me laugh out loud.
                      dimwit? boy didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders, you probably have the same sissy boy hair

Comment

• I think 'Mike' hooked one...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Can we seriously get an IP check on the uncle crew?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is Uncle Mike and the Lord of Darkness or whatever his name of the same dude?
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              I think 'Mike' hooked one...

Not sure that's Mike but if it is he can be ny uncle.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Not sure that's Mike but if it is he can be ny uncle.
                                And he can do all those things uncles in Lawrence do.

Sleep over at Uncle Mikes!! Let's watch IT!
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X