2016-17 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    We once had a rain delay during a basketball game there.

I remember calling my best friend about that. He was confused.
    Cost us the game, IMO. Dang it. What is it with you people and bringing this crap up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      Cost us the game, IMO. Dang it. What is it with you people and bringing this crap up.
      Only about 1.9 more months of the off season.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

John Higgins's mentor, Ed Hightower, was one of the refs that game.
        78-65

Comment

• I'm seriously. I hate you guys.

Comment

I'm seriously. I hate you guys.
            78-65

Comment

I'm seriously. I hate you guys.

<3
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• I don't know about you guys, but I miss Hightower.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  This article from Paul is all that we know at this point right now:

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...e83652912.html
                  WuShock16 - Thanks for your help and info. I thought I had perhaps missed the final version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                    I don't know about you guys, but I miss Hightower.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Anyone know whether we were able to finalize the LBSU game as part of the B4 Atlantis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        Yikes. If we beat LSU, the team we play at 2:30 will have played at 9:30 the night before. Sometimes rest is overrated, especially after just one game, but I can't imagine the winner of the other game will be too happy.
                        Losing to LSU is not even an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Anyone know whether we were able to finalize the LBSU game as part of the B4 Atlantis?
                          The contract is in hand. This game is official.

Comment

• "College Basketball Exempt Tournaments 101" - SB Nation
                            By Chris Dobbertean
                            July 18, 2016, 3:03pm

Ever find yourself wondering why your favorite college basketball team has 31 games scheduled but your rival only has 29 lined up? No? Well, I still have all the answers to questions you didn't know you had about college hoops' exempt tournaments.

"While we haven't technically reached the dog days of summer, the term certainly describes this point of college basketball's offseason. To help pass the time until Friday, November 11th arrives, I'm going to spend the next several weeks looking at various aspects of scheduling for the 2016-17 season. First up, a long series numerous events that populate the first two months of the season. And to start that, I'll look at why exempt tournaments have grown into such an important and dominant part of the college basketball landscape...."

Comment

• Utah, Utah State, BYU, Weber State just agreed to a three game round-robin tournament

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Great, Kel -- Maybe Washburn can be the Chaminade of Kansas, the lower division school acting as host for a big event -- in this case, a similar round robin to the one in Utah that would include WSU, the Kittens, and the Flagship.

Topeka is kind of like Maui, after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X