2016-17 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    How do VCU and us get ESPN2 and Michigan State and Lousville get sent to AXS? I will take it.
    We also got the time slot that a lot of us won't be able to watch on TV. Soooo hope the haven't updated my computer by then, so I can still watch it online.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      We also got the time slot that a lot of us won't be able to watch on TV. Soooo hope the haven't updated my computer by then, so I can still watch it online.
      Yep...better put in for a half day already!

Comment

• With the tournament schedule starting to come out, can we start a pool on when the full shocker schedule will be released? Last year was the second week of September, which was late. Normally it's close to where we are now.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Louisville still has good players returning, and what they are saying is a "stud recruit" in VJ King... with that being said, media and fans here seem to have penciled LSU in as the winner, because all they are talking about is how they are looking forward to destroying Blakeney in the 2nd round. He had committed to Louisville, then asked for a release and went to LSU....

Comment

• Yikes. If we beat LSU, the team we play at 2:30 will have played at 9:30 the night before. Sometimes rest is overrated, especially after just one game, but I can't imagine the winner of the other game will be too happy.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                Louisville still has good players returning, and what they are saying is a "stud recruit" in VJ King... with that being said, media and fans here seem to have penciled LSU in as the winner, because all they are talking about is how they are looking forward to destroying Blakeney in the 2nd round. He had committed to Louisville, then asked for a release and went to LSU....
                That's funny because LSU fans have penciled in us as the winner...

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  That's funny because LSU fans have penciled in us as the winner...
                  maybe they've seen shaq morris.

Comment

• Noon on the 23rd? All the more reason to start my Thanksgiving holiday early. I love these holiday tournaments and I love the bracket in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      Noon on the 23rd? All the more reason to start my Thanksgiving holiday early. I love these holiday tournaments and I love the bracket in this one.
                      These tourney's are fun if we win.

If we lose, I find myself not hungry. Which is lame on Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        These tourney's are fun if we win.

If we lose, I find myself not hungry. Which is lame on Thanksgiving.
                        Yeah that loss to GW last year really put a damper on the festivities.

Aaaaand that was two years ago. I guess wiped the memory of Orlando out of my mind.
                        Last edited by pie n eye; July 14, 2016, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                          Yeah that loss to GW last year really put a damper on the festivities.

Aaaaand that was two years ago. I guess wiped the memory of Orlando out of my mind.
                          What happened in Orlando?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                            I guess wiped the memory of Orlando out of my mind.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              We were delegated to a play in game for a future tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                We once had a rain delay during a basketball game there.

I remember calling my best friend about that. He was confused.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X