X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Seminoff with the first shots fired:

Doug @GottliebShow to handle the ceremonial first toss. #Shockers

I
    nteresting this happened after they hired Underwood. I'm liking that guy more and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Just come out and say it; hint, there's 2 of them here...

I tawt I taw a Puddy Tat.

I did I did see a Puddy Tat!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        From Paul and the OSU beat writers at Tulsa World and Daily Oklahoman

WSU and Oklahoma State will play a basketball series - Dec. 17 at at Intrust Bank Arena. Dec. 9, 2017 at Stillwater.
        Didn't one of the Valley's bottom feeders beat the pokes in their gym this past season?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Didn't one of the Valley's bottom feeders beat the pokes in their gym this past season?
          Big reason why Brad Underwood is the new coach I'm guessing.

Comment

• This should be a fun game at Intrust. Great job, coaches and staff.

Comment

• Lots of respect for the Pokes (tough for me to say actually). They've played us home and home several times over the years. Played football here too in the late 70s and baseball a ton, and usually on even terms.

Thanks and respect to the folks in Stillwater. Hope these are great games.

Comment

• Personally, I hope they are really horrible games. Just so long as my team is the one ahead by 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  Tulsa is of course on the schedule as well. Might as well get a guarantee game with Oral Roberts to round out the whole state of Oklahoma.
                  Uhh, no thank you. I will pass on ORU.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Just come out and say it; hint, there's 2 of them here...

The only thing I see two of is articles of clothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                      Uhh, no thank you. I will pass on ORU.
                      They seem to have been trending down in recent years, but ORU was 148 in RPI last season. Not fantastic but we could do A LOT worse with a guarantee game.
                      78-65

Comment

• ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Lots of respect for the Pokes (tough for me to say actually). They've played us home and home several times over the years. Played football here too in the late 70s and baseball a ton, and usually on even terms.

Thanks and respect to the folks in Stillwater. Hope these are great games.
                          I'm remembering us crushing OSU in football. I hope my memory is correct.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Just in case there are any other out of town visitors coming in for the weekend of the Intrust game, rooms on Priceline under the Express Deals option at the Hyatt Regency are $70/nt. Not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                              I'm remembering us crushing OSU in football. I hope my memory is correct.
                              I don't recall a "crushing"; 20-10 if I recall correctly? Yep, confirmed... http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/...-schedule.html

Pretty sure this was the post-game celebration...

P.S. To continue off subject; students won't support football at WSU...
                              Last edited by WstateU; June 10, 2016, 05:26 PM. Reason: Score confirmed
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                Big reason why Brad Underwood is the new coach I'm guessing.
                                Surely. But, didn't they (the pokes) beat the chickens by 20 not long after that? :beguiled:

Comment

Working...
                                X