WSU Versus UNI Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I know you won't get this, because you're ignoring me, but maybe someone will reply so that you can see it ... The good news is that eventually everyone gets sick of me and ignores me so this problem should self correct in time.
    I simply ignore you without ignoring you. Because I generally ignore half of 100% of what i say and think. Oh ****...just ignore what I just said.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      I simply ignore you without ignoring you. Because I generally ignore half of 100% of what i say and think. Oh ****...just ignore what I just said.
      That's crazier than the stank of a cow patty in the hot Texas sun!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Wow...it just hit me...we haven't had a cow patty conversation in about 2 years. Nice bring back my friend.

Comment

Shocks by 13
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            The St. Louis snake has bit the Shox. If it wasn't for a Herculean performance from RB to bring this team back from the brink against a very crappy Loyola squad, we'd all be here pondering our at large chances in a 100 page thread.

We lose 71 - 59 because foul trouble trying to stop Washpun and not being able to hit the broad side of a northern Iowa barn will be our undoing.
            Thank you for this.

I feel MUCH better about the game tomorrow now.

We missed the real KC!
            The Assman

Comment

Another performance like today and it will be a bloody painful final on CBS Sunday.

I don't believe the guys will play poorly tomorrow.

Comment

Prince McJunkins 67
                Kurt Warner 61

Comment

Don't we owe UNI some major payback in this tournament? Have we ever beaten them here?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A fishing tip goes as follows. "If the cows are grazing, the fish are biting." If the fish are not biting, then Kung Wu's observation becomes a stinkin reality.

The solid performances of Baker, FVV, and Shaq Wall down the stretch verses the Ramblers saved the spooky day. A loss in that game would have been cussed and discussed till the cows come home. UNI may be hot, but our beloved Shocks will rise above a flat first showing at the Lew and will win 2 more games before Dancing with the stars. It's far past our turn to win the Tourney Ship, and win we will do. I feel it in my ole bones.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Prince McJunkins 67
                      Kurt Warner 61
                      The Prince was my favorite all time Shocker football player.

Comment

It all comes down to trust. If FVV has faith in the young guys and keeps the ball moving we win easily. If the ball sticks in his or Ron's hands too much it will be a long afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Don't we owe UNI some major payback in this tournament? Have we ever beaten them here?
                          I can only think of playing them in 2004 and 2010, losing both.
                          78-65

Comment

Shockers - 72
                            Other guys - 53

Comment

Great D without fouling much is needed by the Shocks today. Washpun's penetration must be kept to a mild roar and they will be firing up 3's like the grand finale on the 4th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post
                                It all comes down to trust. If FVV has faith in the young guys and keeps the ball moving we win easily. If the ball sticks in his or Ron's hands too much it will be a long afternoon.
                                This is the most accurate statement. The ball movement dictates WSU outcomes from here on out. I am slightly concerned about getting a poor whistle, amplified by Elgin's comments.

Heart says Shox by 12, Brain says dog fight. Going with my heart: Shox 68 UNI 56
                                -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
                                X