X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66- Shocker 5 on the court
    56- Northern Iowa 5 on the court + 3 zebras + Doug Elgin + Jack R Watkins

Comment

Yesterday's start was abysmal. Doyle moved to Fred's side of the circle clearly intending to steal the tip. Shaq never looked back and saw him. No one pointed him out to Shaq. Mission accomplished when a side tip to Ron was available. Little details like that can help win championships.

Move the ball today. No sticky fingers. Make Koch make shots. Minimize free throws. Make Washpun try win the game from the outside. Remember they have nothing to lose.

I want to see Gregg smiling at a pep rally tomorrow.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        The Prince was my favorite all time Shocker football player.
        Mine too. Jumpy Geathers, Eric Denson, Ruben Eckles, Doug Maxwell and Anthony Jones as well.

Oops...should be on the upcoming football thread (opens can of worms).

Comment

Posted on the Shocker Faithful FB page: "UNI fan this morning at breakfast "You guys are gonna lose today. You may have more fans here but UNI proved that we can beat you at home with all those fans. So if we can beat you at home we can beat you anywhere" I want the Shox to win even more now and I didn't think that would be possible."

After their close game with SIU I wouldn't think they'd still be that cocky but oh well. Our boys will be in better form today. Yesterday was a wake up call. GO SHOX!

Comment

We typically only have one terrible game in a row, right? So today should be a lot better. Crowd will still be angry and loud (and a little bigger).

Shockers - 69
            Panthers - 55

Comment

Fred gets his dunk today. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                Fred gets his dunk today. 'Nuff said.
                That would be awesome.
                He's going to play great today. I feel it

Comment

Shockers are 9.5 point favorites in Vegas

Comment

I also agree with the No Sticky Hands assessment. If that happens today, it's not gonna end well.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by KCShockerFan View Post
                      Posted on the Shocker Faithful FB page: "UNI fan this morning at breakfast "You guys are gonna lose today. You may have more fans here but UNI proved that we can beat you at home with all those fans. So if we can beat you at home we can beat you anywhere" I want the Shox to win even more now and I didn't think that would be possible."

After their close game with SIU I wouldn't think they'd still be that cocky but oh well. Our boys will be in better form today. Yesterday was a wake up call. GO SHOX!
                      Seems like a good fan, one who is saying "why not, we did it once before." If the shoe was on the other foot I would be thinking the same thing. Of course reading your post takes the intonation out of things and the fan could have had a douche like tone. Regardless, the Shocks should win.

Go Shocks!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

We will hit more threes than Bill Clinton when he ran out of fours.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                          Seems like a good fan, one who is saying "why not, we did it once before." If the shoe was on the other foot I would be thinking the same thing. Of course reading your post takes the intonation out of things and the fan could have had a douche like tone. Regardless, the Shocks should win.

Go Shocks!

You wonder if that was the entire conversation or if it was embellished to serve as a rallying point? Could've went down like that from an ISUR player but I'm skeptical of the 100% accuracy of the story

Comment

no UNI flopping today please.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think the D locks up UNI, big time. They've done it twice, only this time wsu will not go forever without scoring fred and bake were not good at home vs uni, that will change today.

Comment

So our semifinal game is on a high tier channel, getting bumped off Fox Sports for regular season Little 10 women's basketball. Jeesh!
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X