No announcement yet.

WSU Versus UNI Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may be in big trouble tomorrow, Elgin just said on tv that he thinks that we are already in the dance.

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
      We may be in big trouble tomorrow, Elgin just said on tv that he thinks that we are already in the dance.
      This kind of talk worries me.

Comment

The St. Louis snake has bit the Shox. If it wasn't for a Herculean performance from RB to bring this team back from the brink against a very crappy Loyola squad, we'd all be here pondering our at large chances in a 100 page thread.

We lose 71 - 59 because foul trouble trying to stop Washpun and not being able to hit the broad side of a northern Iowa barn will be our undoing.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          The St. Louis snake has bit the Shox. If it wasn't for a Herculean performance from RB to bring this team back from the brink against a very crappy Loyola squad, we'd all be here pondering our at large chances in a 100 page thread.

We lose 71 - 59 because foul trouble trying to stop Washpun and not being able to hit the broad side of a northern Iowa barn will be our undoing.
          You need to get back on the medicinal marijuana -- it was working for you!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You're a f****** p****.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There's a tear in my beer and I'm cryin' for ya dear...

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                This is definitely not the kind of thing you want to hear from the guy in charge of the Valley of Even. On the other hand, I think the Shocks may have been caught looking ahead today, in which case they'll probably be refocused Saturday, especially against a team that nipped them on what you know the Shocks believe was a total fluke day. Plus, Baker was sick that weekend, and he certainly seems fine now. So I like WSU's chances.

Comment

Is there any way I can ignore the quote of someone who is already on ignore because you guys are not ignoring him despite responding to him in a way that would suggest you should ignore him?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Is there any way I can ignore the quote of someone who is already on ignore because you guys are not ignoring him despite responding to him in a way that would suggest you should ignore him?
                    I'm just going to ignore this comment.

Comment

Deleted ... Posted in wrong thread.

Comment

Great question, shoxlax, and I've had similar thoughts about some of my least favorite posters, one in particular.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is, although if there a way were I'd certainly like to know about it. As it is, I just enjoy the number of the ignoree's posts I miss and find SN life much more pleasant as a result of missing them.

Comment

Originally posted by boltforge View Post
                          ESPN feed is just the "Missed three point jumper" feed. Is it really that bad?
                          No, it should also include "missed layup", "missed jump shot", "missed wide open ____" and similar such.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Ask shoxlax, he'll know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Ask shoxlax, he'll know.
                              After those nasty comments I made he put me on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                                Great question, shoxlax, and I've had similar thoughts about some of my least favorite posters, one in particular.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is, although if there a way were I'd certainly like to know about it. As it is, I just enjoy the number of the ignoree's posts I miss and find SN life much more pleasant as a result of missing them.
                                I know you won't get this, because you're ignoring me, but maybe someone will reply so that you can see it ... The good news is that eventually everyone gets sick of me and ignores me so this problem should self correct in time.

Comment

Working...
                                X