Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Oh goodie, Higgins.
    Honestly, I always rag on Higgins as much as the next guy. However, he hasnt been as horrible at calling our games the last couple of years. And him and Gregg seem to have respect for each other.

Compared to yesterday's crew I am somewhat relieved Higgins is here. That speaks more to how bad the officiating was across the board yesterday
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Ron draining 3's, keep it going during the game big man!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        You're a f****** p****.
        I'm not here to tell you or anyone else I told you so. However, this pu$$y has the balls to call it like it is. Like I said, the Shox can't hit the broad side of a barn and again it shows tonight.

P.S. If I get the chance to see you out at the Eck, I'd love for you to repeat this term of endearment to my face. No one loves a internet tough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          I'm not here to tell you or anyone else I told you so. However, this pu$$y has the balls to call it like it is. Like I said, the Shox can't hit the broad side of a barn and again it shows tonight.

P.S. If I get the chance to see you out at the Eck, I'd love for you to repeat this term of endearment to my face. No one loves a internet tough guy.
          You're still a mother******* p****.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You're still a mother******* p****.
            I appreciate the kind words. It would be too easy for me to respond in kind, but you've demonstrated enough sophomoric behavior that I trust the moderators will lock your ass down for awhile.

Comment

I appreciate the kind words. It would be too easy for me to respond in kind, but you've demonstrated enough sophomoric behavior that I trust the moderators will lock your ass down for awhile.
              Only a p**** would plead to the mods.

What I'd like to know is how come you're not so post-happy when the 30,000 other predictions you've pounded down on this site didn't come to fruition?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Only a p**** would plead to the mods.

What I'd like to know is how come you're not so post-happy when the 30,000 other predictions you've pounded down on this site didn't come to fruition?
                Happy? I'm freakin' pissed right now. What the hell do I have to be happy about? I didn't win any money, I didn't win some sort of Shockernet trophy. I've said it before and I'll say it again, when predictions threads are made, I do not adopt to the belief that as a fan you cannot predict a loss or not allowed to. What would be the point of having a prediction thread if only sunshine pumping buffoons were allowed to gloss the Shox all the damn time. I keep it real.

Now, how about you go suck a fatty somewhere and STFU!

Comment

No more guys. If. If either of you say a word, it's a timeout for both of you.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Consider it mutually assured destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                      No more guys. If. If either of you say a word, it's a timeout for both of you.
                      I posted after I saw your post.

Done.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You still post here, so...

Besides, don't you need to run over to the KU board so you can assist them in dragging us down? "Ah shucks, golly-gee, all you t-shirt fan **** talkers are totally right about the Shocks." It is your signature move.

EDIT: *Composed prior to DU's posts.

Comment

I posted after I saw your post.

Done.
                          Thank you

Comment

@SHOCKvalue: please do not wade into the fray.

Comment

Working...
                            X