Ab-Normal Dementia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    And would be just as easy to slide Duff down to the stretch 4 and Brown in to the 3 spot depending on matchups...good luck MVC.
    If Kerry can help him put on 20-lbs.of muscle as he hopes to do, to get Brown and MM on the floor more and together, is not a bad idea.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      I think people will be very surprised at how much floor time Allen will most likely be seeing.
      I won't be surprised. I just forgot about him. Lol
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Being a rambler fan and the shockers being my 2nd favorite team I just wanted to say I have a ton of respect for this program. All the things you have accomplished including 3 straight Valley titles is amazing. I know you guys will still be the team to beat even after this year as no one else is close to your level. I know you think everyone hates you which is probably true but I'll be rooting for you guys hard after u beat us at arch madness and also when you play in the ncaa tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Blersfan View Post
          Being a rambler fan and the shockers being my 2nd favorite team I just wanted to say I have a ton of respect for this program. All the things you have accomplished including 3 straight Valley titles is amazing. I know you guys will still be the team to beat even after this year as no one else is close to your level. I know you think everyone hates you which is probably true but I'll be rooting for you guys hard after u beat us at arch madness and also when you play in the ncaa tournament.
          Quality first post. Much appreciated. You're welcome on the bandwagon. I'm sure we could find some Shocker gear for you to wear after your team is knocked out of the tourney. :)

Comment

well, that's nice.

i didn't see any quit from loyola up in chicago. they really fought hard and will be a tough out in the lou.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
              well, that's nice.

i didn't see any quit from loyola up in chicago. they really fought hard and will be a tough out in the lou.
              yeah. I see some mean things said on the redbird message boards that I think is caused by jealousy of you guys. I just wanted to say something nice so you guys don't think all fans are like them
              Last edited by Blersfan; March 1, 2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

yeah. I see some mean things said on the redbird message boards that I think is caused by jealousy of you guys. I just wanted to say something nice so you guys don't think all fans are like them
                Thanks. They're a nasty breed over there.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Bird flu appears to have gotten the best of those rats with wings. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Thanks. They're a nasty breed over there.
                    Yes they are. I will never forgive them for throwing pocket change at our players. They are the one fan base I will never root for even in the NCAA tournament because their fans, players and coaches disrespect for the game.
                    I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                    If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

What is "Demetia"? Is that a special form of dementia that only Illinois State fans contract?

Comment

I see they are already clearing off a spot in the trophy case (oh, who are we kidding, there is plenty of dusty shelf available) for next year's conference championship trophy. Crown 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          I see they are already clearing off a spot in the trophy case (oh, who are we kidding, there is plenty of dusty shelf available) for next year's conference championship trophy. Crown 'em.
                          Yup

Re: ISU at WSU
                          Postby red dream » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:34 pm
                          Whichita St. will,without a doubt,be the second best team in Valley next year.Thinking otherwise,is just wishful thinking.

Comment

You would think they would wait to see how many of their top 5 returners defect before making bold claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Signman View Post
                              What is "Demetia"? Is that a special form of dementia that only Illinois State fans contract?

It is a localized regional dialect from that part of the state - indicates a general conciliatory and good natured psyche unique to those fans - as in "Hi, I'm from ISUR - Pleased demetia."
                              Last edited by Rixtoy1; March 2, 2016, 01:20 PM.
                              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

All fans want to believe their teams will be better next year. Honestly, ISUR returns a pretty good core group. A group that underperformed this year. I would consider ISUR to be in a good position going into 2016/17.

Having said that, anyone that believes that WSU will relinquish the Championship easily is mistaken. The group coming back, the group coming in, the group that redshirted will be formidable. It will still be our title to lose. I predict a four-peat. Should a four-peat come to pass, it will have been done with zero, ​ZERO seniors. Now won't that be a kick in the teeth.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X