Ab-Normal Dementia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Who cares. Give the COY to Muller. It would figure anyway, given that this whole damn conference is a charity case and a freaking everyone gets a trophy league. Everyone knows who the big swingin dick in the conference is. It's not even a question.

But if someone thinks that FVV and Baker shouldn't be on 1st team, well I hate to say it, but without those 2, no one in the country would even know the MVC existed!

And over the past 3 years, all of you suck ass terds have managed to beat them all of about 4 times. Considering all you losers lost at least 6 times this year alone, maybe you should suck on that for just a bit. I'll wait.

Got it.

And also, I hate to burst your hope and dream of someday WSU falling, but it aint happening next year, or the year after. It's just gonna continue. So get used to it, because we are probably going to be better next year. And even better the year after that.
    You're on a roll this month :)

Comment

Look, their players have to resort to feet to the face and grabbing hand-fulls of jersey to try and beat us but our athletes are just better than what they put on the floor year after year. Ron, Fred and Evan may be gone after this year but the Turds will still have to find a way to stop the Shaq Wall and his young teammates who will carry on the Play Angry tradition.

Attached Files

Comment

so its gone without saying so Ill say it

Marshall/WSU Basketball =/= Stephenson/WSU Baseball (in its prime)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          I even had a K-State fan bring it up to me. Everyone on the outside is convinced WSU is done when these guys leave. I guess it's just gonna be really shocking to everyone when they get slapped with reality.
          Next year has a chance to be really fun!

Comment

16-2
            12-6
            12-6

I imagtine the will be some "participation" ribbons getting passed around.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              16-2
              12-6
              12-6

It's only 4 games. It's not like we ran away with the thing.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                Look, their players have to resort to feet to the face and grabbing hand-fulls of jersey to try and beat us but our athletes are just better than what they put on the floor year after year. Ron, Fred and Evan may be gone after this year but the Turds will still have to find a way to stop the Shaq Wall and his young teammates who will carry on the Play Angry tradition.

Love it. McIntosh thought he was going to dunk and gets smoked.

Comment

Charging.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    The amount of oxymorons, hypocrisies, and excuses laid out over there would be enough to fill Washington, DC for the next 5 decades.
                    What's worse, Fever, is that they vote and reproduce.

Comment

@Bluzrover:. Sorry if I didn't notice sooner. Great Avatar!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        @Bluzrover:. Sorry if I didn't notice sooner. Great Avatar!!
                        Since someone else got it I will have to stick with mine. Mine is still pretty ****ing good mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                          Since someone else got it I will have to stick with mine. Mine is still pretty ****ing good mind you.
                          Yes it is!

Comment

Since the Karate display I have nothing good to say about Ill State, and I do mean “ILL” State/
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

@Bluzrover:, do you have a larger version of your avatar pic? If you posted it in a thread I didn't see it. Or the URL where it is from would be good too! Love it! #LYNH

Do we need some shirts printed up for STL with LYNH on it?

Now if we get the baseball team to pick up on this.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                16-2
                                12-6
                                12-6

Opposing fans always seem to ignore this fact when predicting their conference championship for the following season. You don't just have to make up a game on WSU. Somehow, between WSU getting worse and your team getting better, you have to be at least 5 games better than this year if you want to win the league. Illinois St. even did the hard part this year in splitting with WSU, which means they need at least 3 games of help.

Comment

Working...
                                X