No announcement yet.

Redturd Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a horrible loss, don't gloss over it. Horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
      I remember someone posted that WSU doesn't have to win in St. Louis. I wonder if that poster (or anyone here) still thinks that way?
      Nope.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Aaaaaaaand, we **** our pants.
        When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Lmao ok I am as shocked as anyone. But all this bubble talk. Let's all breathe!!

Beside, time to go on another streak ;)
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I just hope we can look back in April as this being our Evansville loss
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Hey, I got an idea...let's keep jackin' up threes. You know, the highest percentage shot ever.

Comment

• uggghhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                  That's a horrible loss, don't gloss over it. Horrible.
                  THIS!

Comment

• So with this loss does it look like we have to win it in st Louis now?
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Ron and Fred 5 for 21 and they both hit their first shots of the night.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                        So with this loss does it look like we have to win it in st Louis now?
                        No!
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• - Rebounding
                          - Fouling
                          - Offense against the zone

Things that should be hit hard in practice
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            I'm disgusted by the fact we didn't bury them early in the second half and then completely went brain dead on how to attack that zone.

Close games continue to be a problem.
                            Totally disgusting. Illinois State was begging to be bent over like they wanted to. And we couldn't deliver.

Close games are a huge problem. You can write a word-for-word book on our losses. A one possession deficit in the final 3 minutes of games and it's nothing but a chuck-a-3 show. I mean, you can go back to 2011 at home against Missouri State with that ****. EVERY time.

For such an experienced, focused team, they panic like **** when they get down one possession in a basketball game late.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              I just hope we can look back in April as this being our Evansville loss
                              That's kinda what I'm thinking. We've seen really good Shocker teams lose similar games, so hopefully this is a similar loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                                So with this loss does it look like we have to win it in st Louis now?
                                No...good lord people....
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X