Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    We fall from 11 to 16 in Kenpom with this loss
    16 in KenPom! Surely WSU is on the bubble now! Probably on the outside looking in actually! NIT champs 2016!!!!1!!

Comment

• Grady plays with dancing feet and reaching arms (connected to weak hands).

Don't know if would have helped or not---but was surprised we didn't see Nurger or Hamilton at all with all the fouls on Shaq and Grady not exactly getting the job done.

Comment

• Didn't see much of RK either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          From 31 to 32 in the RPI.

Bubble.
          Fever, you want to sit next to me at Madison Square Garden this year? We can enjoy a strong NIT run together!

Comment

• By the way, that ISU player dribbled the ball off his freakin' foot and went out of bounds. How the freakin' refs missed that during their review is beyond me. Then Shaq commits that ridiculous foul during the throw in with 5 seconds on the shot clock, that was the play that really killed any chance of a comeback and continued their momentum. IMO. We didn't play smart, they had some breaks go their way, we shot like $hit and I think they may have let down after they built that early 16 point lead at the start of the second half. Lesson learned I hope.

Comment

• 90% of solving a zone is half mental-Yogi Berra

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                By the way, that ISU player dribbled the ball off his freakin' foot and went out of bounds. How the freakin' refs missed that during their review is beyond me. Then Shaq commits that ridiculous foul during the throw in with 5 seconds on the shot clock, that was the play that really killed any chance of a comeback and continued their momentum. IMO. We didn't play smart, they had some breaks go their way, we shot like $hit and I think they may have let down after they built that early 16 point lead at the start of the second half. Lesson learned I hope.
                I don't believe they can review who it went off of out that situation. Just the time.

Granted, it was bad luck, but Shaq simply cannot foul in that situation.
                The Assman

Comment

• What a dud this squad threw up in the 2H. What a joke. With that said #1 OU and #2 UNC lost to un ranked teams as well. I really don't give a damn about seed at this point I just wanna get in the dance. Think it's a free for all at this point...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                    Fever, you want to sit next to me at Madison Square Garden this year? We can enjoy a strong NIT run together!
                    Think we can even get to MSG?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                      What a dud this squad threw up in the 2H. What a joke. With that said #1 OU and #2 UNC lost to un ranked teams as well. I really don't give a damn about seed at this point I just wanna get in the dance. Think it's a free for all at this point...
                      I agree, I'm actually okay with the idea that the Shox will probably get a 10 or 11 seed. We'll be a 10 or 11 seed no one will want to play.

Comment

• I'm glad some of these posters don't play for the Shockers, talk about panicking. We played a bad half of basketball and now it's doomsday and all of our players suck, Marshall can't coach and were on the bubble again like every year...

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          I agree, I'm actually okay with the idea that the Shox will probably get a 10 or 11 seed. We'll be a 10 or 11 seed no one will want to play.
                          I'd rather be a 7 seed no one will want to play. If WSU runs the table from here on, that seems very possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            I'm glad some of these posters don't play for the Shockers, talk about panicking. We played a bad half of basketball and now it's doomsday and all of our players suck, Marshall can't coach and were on the bubble again like every year...
                            Exaggerate much? Played a bad half? AGREED. Doomsday? Haven't seen that. All our players s***? Haven't seen that. Marshall can't coach? Haven't seen that. Were [sic] on the bubble again like every year? Well, that may or may not be true. I'm sure there are many who would just as soon not see us in the tournament and losing a game like this along with four early games when we were supposedly a top team hasn't helped. Losing tonight was not catastrophic---but it doesn't help either.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Coach Marshall will adapt and adjust fire.

So will the players

He is too damn smart and competitive not to.
                              Just hope he can find a way to break the zone. Watching them play against the zone defense in the second half, I wonder if they can win the rest of the regular season
                              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• where was the movement against the zone? where was the post presence?

oh, well. regroup and go forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X