WSU @ Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    It's not working very well because WSU easily won all three doubles matches (6-0, 6-1, 6-2) to win the doubles point. Singles matches just getting started.
    Shocks also sweep the 6 singles matches.

To steal @ShockRef 's sign off. That is All.

Custom T-shirts from Spreadshirt ✓ Create Your Own T-shirts with Custom Designs ✓ No Minimum ✓ High Quality T-Shirt Printing & Up To 70 % Savings!
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 15, 2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• it wouldn't have bothered me if frankamp had been chosen player of the game. frankamp and mcduffie both shined.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        It's not working very well because WSU easily won all three doubles matches (6-0, 6-1, 6-2) to win the doubles point. Singles matches just getting started.
        MSU Bears Tennis:

The #MSUBears fall to No. 39 Wichita State 7-0 in their #MVCtennis opener. 🐻🎾 is back at Cooper at 10 a.m. next Saturday vs. Kansas State!
        1/15/16 2:59 PM
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          They didn't give away all their maroon Wichita State t-shirts, so they're giving them away at the tennis game now.

Maybe they should put it together that if there is a surplus of t-shirts after the give away, maybe the demand for the product isn't there.
          They should have put this on the shirts...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            They should have put this on the shirts...

I don't think that's a horse. So technically that should be for Wichita State since we've been beatin' that ass for 11 straight.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
              It's the same saying not design. The Wichita was the largest thing on the shirt last year. I remember cause we made fun of it.
              My bad. Thanks for the correction

Comment

• Beat them like a rented mule. I think he has the pic right. I rarely laugh oat loud at memes but that one did the trick.
                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                  I rarely laugh oat loud at memes but that one did the trick.
                  Oat loud, STM? Is that a little mule humor?

Comment

• I was going to edit the typo but it amused me.
                    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Two comments:
                      1. I am not sure, where to post this information.
                      2. This is a ESPN video for Insiders. So I am not sure the link will open for you.
                      3. I am not sure which game preceded the video celebration.
                      4. I gave more than two comments.
                      5. http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:14571742
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• I'm sure some people feel that singing songs, especially on the road, is too celebratory and in poor taste. I totally disagree...I think it's great and love to see those kids have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I'm sure some people feel that singing songs, especially on the road, is too celebratory and in poor taste. I totally disagree...I think it's great and love to see those kids have fun.
                          I agree with you about the kids having fun. I am an old goat, but I still well remember my days at TAMU. I am still tight with many of my classmates.

The kids will remember these days forever and they are blessed because of their university, fan support, experiences, accomplishments and their lifelong friendships with their fellow players.

Comment at a someday reunion: "Do you remember, when we scared the fecal matter out of the Kentucky Wildcats and how they got so lucky on that wild backboard shot?"
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• That locker room is tiny. I guess I'm used to seeing them celebrate in NBA locker rooms.

Comment

• Oh, completely forgot. You know how we have talked, argued and pissed and moaned about not getting replays on the video board about "controversial" plays due to league rules or something like that. Well it must be an institutional decision because the bears showed all of the bad call fouls which really worked up most of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                Oh, completely forgot. You know how we have talked, argued and pissed and moaned about not getting replays on the video board about "controversial" plays due to league rules or something like that. Well it must be an institutional decision because the bears showed all of the bad call fouls which really worked up most of them.
                                Isn't getting the crowd worked up perhaps an advantage for the home team? Just a wild guess, I could be off.

Comment

Working...
                                X