No announcement yet.

Cleanthony Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like there might have been a better way to phrase this . . . " A Knicks spokesman said Early can only take shots standing still . . ."
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Would love to see Cle come back with a vengeance and show the Knicks and the rest of the league that he deserves a spot in the rotation. However, I'm still afraid that with the dumpster fire management system they have in place (Phil and Fish), he'll never get a real chance to prove himself in the cesspool of Carmelo.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Carmelo will turn 32 later this season. Unless he somehow milks it to the very end like Kobe, who is 37, he may not be in Cle's way for many more seasons. I think the big key is whether Cle can get fully back to 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
          Carmelo will turn 32 later this season. Unless he somehow milks it to the very end like Kobe, who is 37, he may not be in Cle's way for many more seasons. I think the big key is whether Cle can get fully back to 100%
          I agree, but with Cle's contract expiring at the end of this year, who knows what the Knicks will do. After all, they ARE the Knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            I agree, but with Cle's contract expiring at the end of this year, who knows what the Knicks will do. After all, they ARE the Knicks.
            It might be best for him to get released. A lot of teams could use his talents

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              It might be best for him to get released. A lot of teams could use his talents
              That's kind of what I'm torn about. I think you're probably right, but I hate the idea of him not finding the right fit and winding up without a contract. I think he will land on his feet somewhere. I just hope it doesn't take too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                Seems like there might have been a better way to phrase this . . . " A Knicks spokesman said Early can only take shots standing still . . ."
                Jumpers, they're looking for the word "jumpers."
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Knicks fired Derek Fisher today. Kurt Rambis named interim coach.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    Knicks fired Derek Fisher today. Kurt Rambis named interim coach.
                    Kurt Rambis? Isn't he the fourth Hanson brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Kurt Rambis? Isn't he the fourth Hanson brother?

One of the best quotes ever!!

"I'M LISTENING TO THE EFFING SONG!!!"
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Jackson might return to LA http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...turn-to-lakers
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• According to a report on the Freddie Coleman show on ESPN, Coach Fisher not only had the run in with Matt Barnes, but was linked to liason with women associated with former player Tim Hardaway & Clean thong Early. I'm not saying that this is why he got shot. But schmuck do have associates. If not linked, it's a bad deal for Cle, earn minutes to establish a career while coach is messing with his woman, then the crime against him.
                          Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
                            According to a report on the Freddie Coleman show on ESPN, Coach Fisher not only had the run in with Matt Barnes, but was linked to liason with women associated with former player Tim Hardaway & Clean thong Early. I'm not saying that this is why he got shot. But schmuck do have associates. If not linked, it's a bad deal for Cle, earn minutes to establish a career while coach is messing with his woman, then the crime against him.
                            My wife's Avon lady said once this mystery is solved, The Shockers will add football.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
                              According to a report on the Freddie Coleman show on ESPN, Coach Fisher not only had the run in with Matt Barnes, but was linked to liason with women associated with former player Tim Hardaway & Clean thong Early. I'm not saying that this is why he got shot. But schmuck do have associates. If not linked, it's a bad deal for Cle, earn minutes to establish a career while coach is messing with his woman, then the crime against him.
                              listen, I love jesus but I drink a little bit

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                                My wife's Avon lady said once this mystery is solved, The Shockers will add football.
                                Again, you knock it out of the park!

Comment

Working...
                                X