2016 Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Arch Madness

Has anyone heard when tickets will be available through the ticket office?
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Has anyone heard when tickets will be available through the ticket office?
    IIRC, you can order now (before Jan 15 and receive discount); tickets mailed sometime in February. Tickets assigned based on SASO points.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It seems as though they used to send a letter or e-mail on this. Hadn't seen anything yet. Guess I'll just give them a call next week.

Comment

In the past, all session tickets were on sale, before January 1.

Before January 1, a discount was offered. After January 1, the tickets would sell at full price.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Last year I don't believe there was any discount. SASO priority determines location.

Comment

Got mine, they're available now
            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
              Got mine, they're available now
              Did you buy from the MVC or from WSU?

Comment

GOT MINE ORDERED FROM WSU TICKET OFFICE. THERE IS A DISCOUNT. THEY ARE $139.00 FROM THE TICKET OFFICE. YOU CAN ALSO ORDER FROM TICKETMASTER BUT THEY HAVE VERY FEW AVAILABLE IN THE LOWER BOWL AT THE ENDS. I CHECKED LAST WEEK AND THERE WERE ONLY 10-15 SEATS LEFT THEN. THEY ARE $155.00 EACH FOR LOWER BOWL PLUS A HANDLING CHARGE, FROM TICKETMASTER. LATER ON THEY WILL OPEN UP MORE.
                BUT, I REALLY LIKE SETTING WITH THE YELLOW AND BLACK SO IT JUST MAKE SENSE FOR US. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VERY HIGH SASO PRIORITY POINT VALUE YOU WILL PROBABLY FIND YOURSELF AT THE TOP OF THE LOWER BOWL ON THE END.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
                  Last year I don't believe there was any discount. SASO priority determines location.
                  If a fan does not have many points, then plan on the end zone. I hate those seats.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                    If a fan does not have many points, then plan on the end zone. I hate those seats.
                    Or go see Big Ralph or one of the other businessmen outside the arena

Comment

If you want to watch all nine games, buy all-session tickets. If you want to watch just the WSU games, piece it together.
                      78-65

Comment

Other options:

Buy from another school - potential prime seats

MVC tournament has some special deals coupon deals. Last time we did this they were lower bowl in the corner seats. Much better than would have gotten if ordered from the MVC.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Rooms at the Magnolia Hotel are on sale for $102 on Expedia and other sites this evening. I stayed there recently, and it is a nice place.

This is a bargain rate if you still need lodging. Arch Madness veterans may confuse this place with the sordid mess that is the Millenium Hotel at first glance of the name. They are different - this property is relatively new and quite good IMO.

Comment

A friend of mine that was a Naval Academy grad let me know he bought tickets for Arch Madness. He said because of me he adopted the Shocks many years ago and he said after following Fred and Ron the last few years he has to see them play their last MoValley games. I told him I would show him all the good places to drink beer and eat Italian. :)

Comment

Finally got an e-mail from the ticket office on the 5th. You can purchase all session passes through the ticket office for a price of for a price of $135.00 plus $4.00 handling. On January 18th the price will go to $155.00 plus $4.00.

Comment

Working...
                              X