No announcement yet.

2016 Arch Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK there will be a new spot to eat at in St Lewis :) Pappo's. I ate there in Springpatch and the manager (Michael) who is a msu grad but a really nice young man told me they bought a small brewery in the Lou and will open a pizza/sandwich shop as well. Should open next month. Have some pretty nice craft beers that they brew in St Louis and the pizza was very good. I tried three of the brews and they were all very good. It is suppossed to be very close the the downtown arena and I will put this on my list to visit. I mean who doesn't like pizza and beer?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      OK there will be a new spot to eat at in St Lewis :) Pappo's. I ate there in Springpatch and the manager (Michael) who is a msu grad but a really nice young man told me they bought a small brewery in the Lou and will open a pizza/sandwich shop as well. Should open next month. Have some pretty nice craft beers that they brew in St Louis and the pizza was very good. I tried three of the brews and they were all very good. It is suppossed to be very close the the downtown arena and I will put this on my list to visit. I mean who doesn't like pizza and beer?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Well, Fantastic Three anyway.

Comment

That pizza looks a bit floppy.

Comment

FYI - single session tickets went on sale late last week through Ticketmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              That pizza looks a bit floppy.
              Call them what you want - but yeah the big ones are often floppy.
              I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

I never liked Heineken.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  I never liked Heineken.
                  Pabst Blue Ribbon!
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Deadlines for pre-orders at all schools have passed and we should be getting the seating chart and initial sales numbers soon, no?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      I never liked Heineken.
                      Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      Pabst Blue Ribbon!
                      Good ol' PBR!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The beer must be warm:)

Comment

How soon before the tickets are sent out? I was thinking I got them about 2 weeks before the tournament started. Is that correct?
                          Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Two weeks before the tournament; that'svwhat I was told when I ordered my tickets.

Comment

Four short weeks from today. Four weeks. November seems so long ago. Can't wait.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I rarely feel good about the Valley tourney, but this year is different. I think Fred, Ron and Evan get their 2nd net.

Comment

Working...
                                X