• Show
Clear All

New rule, if you don't sell more than the minimum you may:

a) Abstain from NCAA shares
    or
    b) Abstain from MVC tournament site voting

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
      Stolen from Redbird message board. The next five in sales are still lower than WSU. Pathetic

Bradley – 225
      Drake – 225
      Evansville – 269
      Illinois State – 475
      Indiana State – 250
      Loyola – 225
      Missouri State – 225
      UNI – 600
      Southern Illinois – 350
      Wichita State – 1,973

Only WSU and Evansville totals look real, al the others are round numbers, so they probably haven't sold all of their requested allotment.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

We are not gonna go this year. Hopefully will go to the NCAA

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
          Stolen from Redbird message board. The next five in sales are still lower than WSU. Pathetic

Bradley – 225
          Drake – 225
          Evansville – 269
          Illinois State – 475
          Indiana State – 250
          Loyola – 225
          Missouri State – 225
          UNI – 600
          Southern Illinois – 350
          Wichita State – 1,973
          There is one thing to consider with these numbers. WSU and UNI are the two farthest schools from St. Louis. As such we plan for a weekend trip. Almost all the other schools can get there in just a few hours. They can easily commute back and forth. Not defending some of their poor attendance but presale not necessarily indicative of how many will be there.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

We are going this year for the first time. Wish I would have made up my mind in time to buy tickets through WSU. From those of you that have been before, what would you suggest? I know I can get all session in the upper bowl in the first row or two through ticketmaster. I'm guessing there will be plenty of fans selling tickets after their team gets beat out on Friday, so I'd hate to waste money when I can get better seats for less money after Friday's games. My kids are going too, so I don't want to get stuck in a section of belligerent drunk opposing fans, although I assume that is less of an issue now that Creighton is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27 View Post
              We are going this year for the first time. Wish I would have made up my mind in time to buy tickets through WSU. From those of you that have been before, what would you suggest? I know I can get all session in the upper bowl in the first row or two through ticketmaster. I'm guessing there will be plenty of fans selling tickets after their team gets beat out on Friday, so I'd hate to waste money when I can get better seats for less money after Friday's games. My kids are going too, so I don't want to get stuck in a section of belligerent drunk opposing fans, although I assume that is less of an issue now that Creighton is gone.
              Are you going to all the games?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                Are you going to all the games?
                I would like to, depending on how the kids cooperate. I'd be ok with spending a few extra bucks to have the option of going to the Friday evening games.

Comment

As anyone ever order tickets from another Valley school? I missed out on WSU presell and saw that Loyola is selling all session passes online. Just wonder if anyone here has ever done that and if so how it worked out when they're shipping tickets to Wichita?
                  If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post
                    As anyone ever order tickets from another Valley school? I missed out on WSU presell and saw that Loyola is selling all session passes online. Just wonder if anyone here has ever done that and if so how it worked out when they're shipping tickets to Wichita?
                    I have never done this, but I think I'm going to pull the trigger on this. I'm thinking Loyola has many prime seats still available.

Comment

I have been going since 2006. Have never won when I have been in attendance. The 1 year we didn't go was because we knew we would be sent to St. Louis for the NCAA's.

I have never made a return drive home having won our last game. For this reason I am boycotting St. Louis no matter the setting! Here's hoping we get sent to OKC, Des Moines, or Denver.
                      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Quick bump to note there have been and still are excellent seats available through Ticketmaster, especially for single sessions, located in the first few rows of the lower bowl in or adjacent to friendly territory.

It is a fun trip if you are on the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                          I have been going since 2006. Have never won when I have been in attendance. The 1 year we didn't go was because we knew we would be sent to St. Louis for the NCAA's.

I have never made a return drive home having won our last game. For this reason I am boycotting St. Louis no matter the setting! Here's hoping we get sent to OKC, Des Moines, or Denver.
                          Pray for Denver.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Anyone got their tix that they ordered through wsu tix office?

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post

Your fellow Shocker fans thank you, Russ.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                                Anyone got their tix that they ordered through wsu tix office?
                                I ordered through the ticket office, and they said the tickets would arrive "mid-February." Haven't arrived yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X