No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think at 21-10 and all but 1 loss coming to teams in Ken Pom's top 50 Baylor probably sneaks in. They would have pretty much guaranteed it with a win yesterday. As it is, I'm guessing they end up one of the last few in.

Comment

There are alot sucky teams this year. Almost none of the bubble teams are helping thier case by going one and done in their conference tourney
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I don't know if I would call the majority of bubble teams "sucky", but most do have a hole or two in their lineups and perhaps have been a little inconsistent playing very well at times and very poorly at times.

Comment

I don't know how close Arkansas is/was to the bubble, but they're about to hop off to safety with a win over Vandy.

Comment

nice victory for the Hogs

Comment

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

heres Lunardi ltest brackett. Hes got Ill State state in, by Lunardi they should be safe because he dont even have them as the last 4 in, and he even has them rising. Interesting matchups for both valley teams. Lunardi has them matched up with pac 10 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology
                heres Lunardi ltest brackett. Hes got Ill State state in, by Lunardi they should be safe because he dont even have them as the last 4 in, and he even has them rising. Interesting matchups for both valley teams. Lunardi has them matched up with pac 10 teams.
                From Lunardi:

Illinois St
                Only a disastrous MVC title game performance could have damaged the Redbirds. Well, a 30-point hammering with everyone watching certainly qualifies as a disaster.

Why seeded here?
                With no Top 50 wins, it's going to be an awfully long week at Illinois State.

May change because:
                Will finishing second in a down Valley be a positive or a negative for the Redbirds?

Good Wins
                RPI 1-25: none
                RPI 26-50: Creighton, @Creighton

Bad Losses
                RPI 101-200: @Bradley, @Northern Iowa, @Indiana State
                RPI 201+: @Eastern Michigan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Our friends from Lawrence stinking it up in the first half agaisnt Nebraska.l

Nebraska up 27-22 at the half.

Not that KU is at risk of missing the dance. But a loss to Nebraska would be embarrassing and could have some impact on their seeding.

KU will probably come back and win it, but so far they seem somewhat disinterested in the proceedings.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                    Our friends from Lawrence stinking it up in the first half agaisnt Nebraska.l

Nebraska up 27-22 at the half.

Not that KU is at risk of missing the dance. But a loss to Nebraska would be embarrassing and could have some impact on their seeding.

KU will probably come back and win it, but so far they seem somewhat disinterested in the proceedings.
                    KU won easily. 64-54.
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Michigan with the offensive show of the day losing to Wisconsin 51-34.

Comment

TAM and KSU in a battle. 26-26 with 7:00 left in the 1st.
                        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

St. Joe's upset of #12 Xavier in the A-10 semis may not be great news for Illinois State and other bubble teams.

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929

KU won easily. 64-54.
                            sarcasm?

Comment

Texas A&M sneaks by K-State 63-60.

Texas A&M probably punched its ticket to the dance tonight.

K-State is probably in also, but its seeding may have taken a hit by its performance down the stretch.

Comment

A comment from a KSU fan:

"We don't deserve post season play. Not even the NIT with the performance tonight. Oh and Billy, please go pro. I would love to see a team again. What happened to the Bill from the six games last year?"

Man, that hurts. Sad but true.

Comment

Working...
                                X