• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by martymoose
    Originally posted by BA2929
    Originally posted by martymoose
    Originally posted by BA2929
    Originally posted by martymoose
    Memphis is damn good.
    I think its more like "Tulsa is terrible." Memphis will be out in the Sweet 16.
    You sound like every KU fan I've talked to this year...too bad Memphis is actually backing it up with wins.
    I just don't think Memphis is that great. They've beaten up on terrible teams all season. They've played 34 games and 6 of those are against what I call "quality opponents." Its just an opinion, no need to start KU bashing just because I don't think Memphis will make it past the 4 seed.

FYI: The RPI is overrated, imo, so bringing it out to "prove" things to me isn't going to work.
    Change your mind yet????

When KU played in Texas, they lost...Memphis wins by 20. I know we're in the middle of Big 12 country, but maybe people will start to open their eyes.
    I hate to defend KU but they did beat Texas in the Big 12 tourney, so they split on the season. KC is actually a KU home game even it's susposed to be a neutral site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz
      I hate to defend KU but they did beat Texas in the Big 12 tourney, so they split on the season. KC is actually a KU home game even it's susposed to be a neutral site.
      I realize they won in KC...but in Texas they lost... And I don't recall KU winning as easily as Memphis just did.

Comment

• If KU allows opponets to impose their will, pace, and game-plan on them the way Davidson did most of the game, they are toast. If Davidson would have waited until crossing half-court before calling that last timeout, they may have been able to create a much better play to score at the end.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose
          Originally posted by Zardoz
          I realize they won in KC...but in Texas they lost... And I don't recall KU winning as easily as Memphis just did.
          Every game is different and has a different game plan. If Texas had played better in KC and won the in most peoples eyes they would have been the one seed and KU might have been sent down to Houston as a 2 seed and meet Memphis. Could they beat them? Hard call.

Each game has different match up problems. Could of Texas have taken care of Curry for the most part in the second half? KU depth might have made them a better match up for Memphis but again we'll never know.

I'm thinking UNC and Memphis in the finals but they'll have to play the games before we know for sure. How weel you do at one point of the season doesn't have anything to do with how well you do with the chips on the line, KSU beat KU duning the season and how well did that work out for them on the post-season? I hate KU, KSU and UNC(because of their coach). I'm actually pulling for Memphis unless anyone can play "Hack a Shaq" on the entire team they are looking good and even that didn't help today.

Comment

Working...
          X