No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does K-State really deserve to get in? They flat out cannot win on the road and have had a disasterous finish. Something tells me the 3rd place B12 team is really no better than 2nd place Valley team. I think Redbirds would give them a serious run on a neutral court.

Check out this thread title "I think we have made a mistake" http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=17...2671&t=2197738

Comment

If you want to see a top seed beating a 7 seed easily, turn it to CBS right now. Memphis is damn good.

Comment

Well, not having the 'National Player of the Year' in the Big Dance, would be very bad press, now wouldn't it.

I think KSU is in simply so people can get to see Beasley play some more.
        As they say, KSU gets the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

K-State will be in, Texas A&M is bangin on the door, and Illinois State better get in.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

A&M is in for sure now, i think the big 12 will get 5 in, so IMO, baylor and K state will be fighting for the last spot
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

There sure is a lot of talk about Illinois State being left out on College GameDay this morning. They pitted Villanova against Illinois State, the team who lost by 30 in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                There sure is a lot of talk about Illinois State being left out on College GameDay this morning. They pitted Villanova against Illinois State, the team who lost by 30 in the finals.
                ya they sure were on Lunardi's case for having them in. stupid BCS lovers

Comment

Despite their failure to win a single game in the B12 Tourney, you can still read this on the KSU board:

We have 2 NBA 1st rounders...and all the role players needed.

Now to avoid the dreaded 8-9 seed and the rest will be history. KSU National Champs!
                  Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                    Memphis is damn good.
                    I think its more like "Tulsa is terrible." Memphis will be out in the Sweet 16.
                    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Memphis is my favorite to win the NC

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                        Memphis is damn good.
                        You sound like every KU fan I've talked to this year...too bad Memphis is actually backing it up with wins.

Just FYI...

Nebraska = RPI 95 / 19-12
                        Tulsa = RPI 98 / 20-12

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                          K-State will be in, Texas A&M is bangin on the door, and Illinois State better get in.

As of today, Illinois St. is an 11 seed:

"BUBBLE" (12 teams for 6 spots)

• IN: South Alabama, Arizona,Illinois State, Oregon, Ohio State, Temple
                          BOLD = Last Four In

• OUT: Massachusetts, Virginia Tech, Villanova, Arizona State, VCU, New Mexico
                          BOLD = Last Four Out

Illinois State better hope the committee recognizes how solid the Valley has been in past seasons, because they don't have the greatest resume. Personally, I don't think they're in.
                          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                            Memphis is damn good.
                            You sound like every KU fan I've talked to this year...too bad Memphis is actually backing it up with wins.
                            I just don't think Memphis is that great. They've beaten up on terrible teams all season. They've played 34 games and 6 of those are against what I call "quality opponents." Its just an opinion, no need to start KU bashing just because I don't think Memphis will make it past the 4 seed.

FYI: The RPI is overrated, imo, so bringing it out to "prove" things to me isn't going to work.
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

he does have drake as a 4 seed, which i think they are deserving of.

Comment

Looks like Shocker opponent UMBC is getting in. Up 20 with 5 min left in their conference tournament final.
                                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                                X