No announcement yet.

Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember Chamberlain like it was yesterday. He went down under the basket and it looked like Clemente landed a foot right in the side of his head really hard. Ramon was panicked. That was another one like this Grady deal that really got to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      I remember Chamberlain like it was yesterday. He went down under the basket and it looked like Clemente landed a foot right in the side of his head really hard. Ramon was panicked. That was another one like this Grady deal that really got to me.
      Reading your description I now remember the incident, it was sickening to see.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification @Play Angry:. I wasn't able to attend the UMKC game where Reggie returned, but I'm sure he got a huge ovation from the fans and that's what I love about Shocker Nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
          I remember Chamberlain like it was yesterday. He went down under the basket and it looked like Clemente landed a foot right in the side of his head really hard. Ramon was panicked. That was another one like this Grady deal that really got to me.
          I also remember. It was the quietest that CKA has ever been. It was spooky.

Comment

Working...
          X