Morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morris

Sorry if this has already been beat to death, but what's the deal with him? Don't think he played at all in the last two games and not much before those. Is he hurt, in the dog house, or what? Will we see him now that Anton is out? Thanks...
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

We are all trying to figure that out. He was supposed to be a pretty good player this year.

Comment

Shaq WILL play today, but clearly the time is now. He's a really, really good kid. I hope they get it figured out.

Comment

Do it to 'em big fella!
        The Assman

Comment

Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Kennedy said on the radio that he saw nothing yesterday in practice to indicate that Shaq was ready to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Kennedy said on the radio that he saw nothing yesterday in practice to indicate that Shaq was ready to contribute.
              That is discouraging and frustrating
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

So do we think he's depressed. disillusioned, overwhelmed, lazy, all of the above...?

Comment

I mean he has to contribute right? With Grady now out, it's either Shaq or pull the redshirt for Nurger. I wouldn't think Nurger would be too happy with Shaq if he had to burn his redshirt since he actually wanted to redshirt this year....

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Shaq WILL play today, but clearly the time is now. He's a really, really good kid. I hope they get it figured out.
                    With all due respect but if we're still hoping this in the his 3rd year in the program then its probably best to cut bait

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                      With all due respect but if we're still hoping this in the his 3rd year in the program then its probably best to cut bait
                      No need to give me any respect, due or not lol, but you're right, perhaps more right than any of us know.

Comment

The Redshirt has been burned

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                          The Redshirt has been burned
                          I guess I question that decision in a game like this.

Comment

not sure what's going on with Shaq but he's playing better than any of our other bigs today.

Comment

Shaq had some good moments and some where he just stood around. If you have ever coached Tee-ball, you have seen this same kinda thing a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X