2015-16 schedule is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015-16 schedule is out

WICHITA, Kan. – Wichita State's 2015-16 men's basketball schedule is complete. The Missouri Valley Conference released full, 18-game conference slates for all 10 teams Tuesday afternoon.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Last game is at home. Feb. 27th. Plan your next 6 months around not missing that.

Comment

Schedule sucks for trying to attend road games like we usually do. Only weekend road conference games are in Illinois or Indiana and not Chicago either....

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Last game is at home. Feb. 27th. Plan your next 6 months around not missing that.
        Still trying to work enough magic to get tickets to that one.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Those lucky Redturds.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

New Year's Eve game to open the Valley. Hmm.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Pretty strong close to the season with the last 5 games. UNI and Illinois State sandwiched around 2 of the longer road trip destinations in the MVC.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                Pretty strong close to the season with the last 5 games. UNI and Illinois State sandwiched around 2 of the longer road trip destinations in the MVC.
                That's true. Also a good chance to get out to a hot start though, with 4 of the first 5 against teams that will probably finish in the bottom 4.

At first glance, this actually appears to be one of the more balanced league schedules (from WSU's perspective) I can remember. I hate it when we play 3 teams twice before playing 3 teams at all. There is only 1 instance of that this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
                  Schedule sucks for trying to attend road games like we usually do. Only weekend road conference games are in Illinois or Indiana and not Chicago either....
                  yep, I'm hoping to get my family to the Seton Hall game on 12/19. Perfect timing for the kids on winter break.

Comment

Dan,
                    The date/time for the Seton Hall game will be early (noon according to http://www.shupirates.com/sports/m-b...kbl-sched.html). The prudential Center schedule shows the Devils playing the Ducks at 7pm the 19th.
                    Regardless, I'll be making the drive down from CT for the game.

Comment

NMSU's website still had last year's schedule on it. Totally goofed it up when I posted that time. That was actually last year's game.
                      Last edited by _kai_; September 8, 2015, 03:14 PM. Reason: deleted the NMSU start time, it was last years.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Looks like the schedule makers are picking IllSt to finish second this season. (Or, who knows -- if they listen to Coach "Dan the Parole Office Man," maybe first.)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          yep, I'm hoping to get my family to the Seton Hall game on 12/19. Perfect timing for the kids on winter break.
                          Wow, glad to hear there are other Shocker fans in CT! I'm also heading down to the Seton Hall game. Thanks for the game time info. I had been to the Seton Hall site recently, so it must have just been updated. Where are you guys located in CT?

Comment

Where are located in CT? I'm in Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShocker08 View Post
                              Dan,
                              The date/time for the Seton Hall game will be early (noon according to http://www.shupirates.com/sports/m-b...kbl-sched.html). The prudential Center schedule shows the Devils playing the Ducks at 7pm the 19th.
                              Regardless, I'll be making the drive down from CT for the game.
                              Where do you live in CT? I'm in Norwich. Glad to know there are more Shocker fans in CT.

Comment

Working...
                              X