2015-16 schedule is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRuff34 View Post
    Where are located in CT? I'm in Norwich.
    Can I assume you like candlepin bowling?

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
      According to the Seton Hall website, the WSU-Seton Hall game will be on the FOX national television network. Not FS1 or FS2, or Fox Sports Net, but the FOX TV network. They also call it the highlight of the schedule:"The highlight of the television schedule is an appearance on the FOX national network on Saturday, Dec. 19 at noon when the Pirates host Wichita State at Prudential Center...."
      http://www.shupirates.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/090815aac.html
      I'm just PRAYING that Gus Johnson gets to do that game, along with Raftery. Sucks that as we've started making tournament runs that Gus is no longer with CBS. Hearing the last stretch of the game against Gonzaga with Gus calling it would have been something to behold.

EDIT: I assume they will be since it's on FOX and not just FS1.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
        According to the Seton Hall website, the WSU-Seton Hall game will be on the FOX national television network. Not FS1 or FS2, or Fox Sports Net, but the FOX TV network. They also call it the highlight of the schedule:"The highlight of the television schedule is an appearance on the FOX national network on Saturday, Dec. 19 at noon when the Pirates host Wichita State at Prudential Center...."
        http://www.shupirates.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/090815aac.html
        Seton Hall is in the BIG EAST. They get games against all those BIG EAST teams. In their own publication - not a media source or a fan source, but Seton Hall's equivalent of goshockers, they claim a game against an MVC team as the highlight of their television schedule.

I wonder if the K-State band can form a bent-over Bluejay?
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Seton Hall is in the BIG EAST. They get games against all those BIG EAST teams. In their own publication - not a media source or a fan source, but Seton Hall's equivalent of goshockers, they claim a game against an MVC team as the highlight of their television schedule.

I wonder if the K-State band can form a bent-over Bluejay?
          This post makes me smile. :)

Comment

Thank you for the chuckle aloud post @Aargh:
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Pretty sure they referring to Fox Sports 1. That is a nationally broadcasted channel.
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                Pretty sure they referring to Fox Sports 1. That is a nationally broadcasted channel.
                Nope. Look at their schedule. Some of the Big East games show FS1 as the station. A couple games show FSN. Our game shows FOX.
                78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  Nope. Look at their schedule. Some of the Big East games show FS1 as the station. A couple games show FSN. Our game shows FOX.
                  I don't think I've ever seen a college game on the actual FOX network. Am I just oblivious or is this something new?

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    Looks like their were 2 December Saturday games on FOX last year. Both included one Big East team.
                    Last edited by ccrunner101; September 9, 2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      I don't think I've ever seen a college game on the actual FOX network. Am I just oblivious or is this something new?
                      They had several FOX national games last year on the regular FOX channel. I think they started doing it a year or two ago when they did the whole FS1 thing and decided to get a little more serious with college basketball.

If they have FOX, not FS1, on their website, and say it's a national game, it's not an FSN crap deal. It's legit.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        They had several FOX national games last year on the regular FOX channel. I think they started doing it a year or two ago when they did the whole FS1 thing and decided to get a little more serious with college basketball.

If they have FOX, not FS1, on their website, and say it's a national game, it's not an FSN crap deal. It's legit.
                        That's really awesome. I don't even look at FOX during college hoops season on the TV guide. I typically start at 2032 and go up to the ESPNU area.

Comment

Yeah, anything on NBC, Fox, ABC or CBS is a home run. This is great.

Comment

I noticed Seton Hall's game at Creighton isn't even on FS1. It's on regional FSN. HA HA! Nice relevance, Bloojays.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Our game on FOX will probably reach a wider TV audience than Creighton will all year on FS1 and FSN Regional.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                                I noticed Seton Hall's game at Creighton isn't even on FS1. It's on regional FSN. HA HA! Nice relevance, Bloojays.
                                WSU still dominating Creighton, even with their own network.

#egokiller #ouchies #suckstosuck
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X